Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
TravelocityUS$99
PricelineUS$99
FindHotelUS$99
Trip.comUS$106
1,242 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant top floor room was clean indoor pool and hot tub plenty of parking pets delaware microwave ocean summer
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2021

Place was good. Had some trouble with electric going out. Noisy. Clean overall. Nice soft beds. Lots of stuff to do around area. had a nice swimming pool and spa. But the kids staying there showed no respect for other people. They just did what they wanted.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Management, Marketing at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2021

Thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Fenwick Inn! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed the cleanliness of our hotel and our indoor pool! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 1 July 2021

When we checked in to the room we noticed the beds were super small. I was aware that I bought two double beds but I guess every hotel has different sizes however, your hotel has the smallest beds ever. I went to the front desk to ask for a room move to one bed because my boyfriend is a big guy and both of us couldn’t fit. The lady in the PM shift told me because I booked through a third party I would have to call them to make that change. I work in hotels for over 16 years and I know exactly how this business work, personally I go above and beyond for my guests regardless how many stars my hotel is at the end of the day we are in the hospitality business. She pretty much didn’t want to help. I did ask her what if the hotel was sold out with that room category then I know management would’ve authorized the upgrade or room change category. I am a manager myself and I have encountered with many situations where I had to change room categories regardless how guests have booked. I would definitely make sure my guest is happy. When I told to your front desk agent that I am aware how room change works then she changed the story to “we are sold out”. It was just disappointing. I didn’t want to make a big deal because I know the nature of work, and it can get frustrating. When I went to the room, the phone had no dial, the bathroom was absolutely disgusting, hair everywhere, never been cleaned I can tell that much, the shower liner has never been changed because smelled very bad. All the “fresh” towels had hair on it, I can go on and on with the issues I had in my room. Oh one more thing, WiFi never worked.

Room tip: Rooms are dirty
Date of stay: June 2021
Hotel Management, Marketing at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2021

We are ashamed to hear that we missed the mark so egregiously for your stay. This is not what we expect of our hotels and we will work hard to move away from these mistakes. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Ocean City.

Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

Our room was large and cool. The bathroom was adequate and there was a microwave and a refrigerator. There was no coffee pot in the room, so we had to go to the room near the lobby to get coffee. Hot chocolate was also available. Everyone was helpful and friendly. The elevators were very quick, which we appreciated because our room was on the fifth floor. it was very clean.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Management, Marketing at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2021

Lanita, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Fenwick Inn! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed the room itself and our exceptional customer service! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 14 June 2021

Although the exterior looks pretty plain (large building surrounded by parking and roads), the interiors were very nice. The room was clean and attractive with King size bed, small sleeper sofa / love seat, desk, microwave, and mini-fridge. The bed was VERY comfortable. The staff was consistently polite and responsive.

We brought our dog. All guests with pets stay on the 2nd floor. There was some barking behind doors periodically. It was easy to walk down the fire stairs to walk the dog. In addition to the main streets there is a quiet neighborhood immediately behind the hotel which was convenient for walks.

The ground floor has free coffee and hot chocolate in a room off the lobby. There was also a small arcade for kids and a photo booth. We didn't use the indoor pool or hot tub, but they looked clean and were in use throughout the day.

The top floor has a small fitness center. There is also a restaurant and outdoor terrace with a great view of the ocean and the bay although these were closed due to COVID.

The location is as at very northern point of Ocean City and close to the Delaware line. The bus terminal for Ocean City buses is a couple of blocks away. The public beach is a block away. It is a very short drive to Fenwick Island State Park which has a section where dogs are permitted (on leash). Across the road from the State Park entrance is Coastal Kayak which rents boats / SUP's and offers group tours in Little Assawoman Bay and other locations.

We were there Monday-Friday during Ocean City's "Senior Week" after high school graduation (aka the "June Bugs"). Many families with teens and younger kids were in the hotel. We didn't experience any loud noise / partying / disruptions during our stay. Staff were aware of the potential however and told us to let them know if we were being disturbed by any loud group activity in the halls (there was none).

If we return to this area we will be happy to stay at the Fenwick Inn again.

Date of stay: June 2021
Hotel Management, Marketing at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2021

Martha, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Fenwick Inn! We're absolutely delighted to hear you enjoyed our comfort, customer service, pet-friendly policies, amenities, and location near various popular and pet-friendly areas! Please come back to see us again!

Reviewed 13 June 2021 via mobile

Booked this hotel for the weekend. Website shows updated rooms, they are advertised as “clean” and non-smoking. This is FALSE ADVERTISING! Our room looked nothing like website pictures! Our room was dirty, smelled like cigarette smoke, a cigarette butt was found on the floor in plain sight, drywall and popcorn ceiling was crumbling fragments all over carpet, leak in bathroom ceiling, mold on tile in bathroom , flys in the room buzzing around woke us up. Left after night #1 . Spoke with manager who would not refund the unused night #2 as we refused to stay in this dump! Manager saw nothing wrong with the room and did not see any problems with the quality or smell of the room. General manager for hotel was not able to be reached. Many problems here, including the customer service. Avoid this hotel it is a dirty dump!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Fenwick Inn. We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided. Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team, we sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.