Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
TravelocityUS$99
PricelineUS$99
FindHotelUS$99
TripadvisorUS$99
1,242 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant top floor room was clean indoor pool and hot tub plenty of parking pets delaware microwave ocean summer
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2021

For the price being charged, the room should have been cleaner. They didn't vacuum before we arrived, sand was just pushed to the corner of the bathroom and the tub had dried body wash in it when we arrived. At least the beds were clean. It's a good place to stay for kids and dogs, and has a quiet neighborhood behind the inn to take walks in. It was very noisy during the day but did quiet down at night. There is plenty of parking and elevators worked well. Fast check in/out.

1  Thank PatsFan1287
Hotel Management, Marketing at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2021

Thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Fenwick Inn! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 21 July 2021

We stayed at the Fenwick Inn July 16-19, 2021. The hotel looks nothing like it does online. It is very dated. The room we stayed in had stains in the carpet. The beds are extremely small. Due to "covid" they would not clean the room at all. I asked for the room to be cleaned. I was told yes when we checked in. Then I was told they would bring me cleaner to the room so I could clean my own bathroom. Our bedding was never refreshed. They put sheets in a bag and left them outside the door. The bathtub was very unstable and slippery. Again the carpet was gross. The pool area was filled with kids diving head first in the pool. No lifeguard present. Water is everywhere. i I thank God I didn't bring anything home. It needs major upgrading. Our room had bubbles in the paint. It's just gross there. I will never ever stay there again. Total dump......

Room tip: Needs updated
Date of stay: July 2021
Hotel Management, Marketing at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2021

We deeply regret hearing that we failed to deliver on the level of cleanliness and comfort we expect from our hotels. This is not acceptable and these comments have been forwarded to the respective department managers to assess and address. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Ocean City.

Reviewed 16 July 2021

Place was good. Had some trouble with electric going out. Noisy. Clean overall. Nice soft beds. Lots of stuff to do around area. had a nice swimming pool and spa. But the kids staying there showed no respect for other people. They just did what they wanted.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Management, Marketing at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2021

Thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Fenwick Inn! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed the cleanliness of our hotel and our indoor pool! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 1 July 2021

When we checked in to the room we noticed the beds were super small. I was aware that I bought two double beds but I guess every hotel has different sizes however, your hotel has the smallest beds ever. I went to the front desk to ask for a room move to one bed because my boyfriend is a big guy and both of us couldn’t fit. The lady in the PM shift told me because I booked through a third party I would have to call them to make that change. I work in hotels for over 16 years and I know exactly how this business work, personally I go above and beyond for my guests regardless how many stars my hotel is at the end of the day we are in the hospitality business. She pretty much didn’t want to help. I did ask her what if the hotel was sold out with that room category then I know management would’ve authorized the upgrade or room change category. I am a manager myself and I have encountered with many situations where I had to change room categories regardless how guests have booked. I would definitely make sure my guest is happy. When I told to your front desk agent that I am aware how room change works then she changed the story to “we are sold out”. It was just disappointing. I didn’t want to make a big deal because I know the nature of work, and it can get frustrating. When I went to the room, the phone had no dial, the bathroom was absolutely disgusting, hair everywhere, never been cleaned I can tell that much, the shower liner has never been changed because smelled very bad. All the “fresh” towels had hair on it, I can go on and on with the issues I had in my room. Oh one more thing, WiFi never worked.

Room tip: Rooms are dirty
Date of stay: June 2021
Hotel Management, Marketing at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2021

We are ashamed to hear that we missed the mark so egregiously for your stay. This is not what we expect of our hotels and we will work hard to move away from these mistakes. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Ocean City.

Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

Our room was large and cool. The bathroom was adequate and there was a microwave and a refrigerator. There was no coffee pot in the room, so we had to go to the room near the lobby to get coffee. Hot chocolate was also available. Everyone was helpful and friendly. The elevators were very quick, which we appreciated because our room was on the fifth floor. it was very clean.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Management, Marketing at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2021

Lanita, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Fenwick Inn! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed the room itself and our exceptional customer service! We hope to see you again!