Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
TripadvisorUS$99
Travelocity
PricelineUS$99
Trip.comUS$106
1,242 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant top floor room was clean indoor pool and hot tub plenty of parking pets delaware microwave ocean summer
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2022 via mobile

Outstanding and excellent very clean. Nice indoor pool. Comfortable beds bathroom was spotless and the employees were very helpful in many ways. I'd stay again and again reasonably priced. We had a superb time. 100 percent quality

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Management, Marketing at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2022

Joe, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Fenwick Inn! We're very delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 28 June 2022 via mobile

We got a great deal and we're thrilled with the stay! They have updated everything! Room was clean and comfortable. Pool area was great, especially with the new splash pad. The room was not huge but our family of 4 fit nicely.

1  Thank larryjK7539IH
Hotel Management, Marketing at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2022

Larry, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Fenwick Inn! We're extremely pleased to hear you enjoyed the time you spent with us, especially now that we've fully renovated! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

I used to come to Ocean City and stay at the Fenwick Inn with my family when I was a child. So many great memories here. I'm now a 43 year old father of two boys and wanted to make the same type of memories with them. Unfortunately, 4 hours after check-in I've already had a bad experience.

After driving most of the day, we finally checked in around 8pm on June 26th. We went out for a bite to eat and then headed back to the room around 11pm to call it a night. We booked a one bedroom suite with a king size bed and a sleeper sofa for my oldest son. The sleeper sofa was not equipped with any pillows so I went down to the front desk (because the room phone was broken) and requested a pillow. I was told that the housekeeping manager keeps all of the pillows locked in his office and he would not be returning to the hotel until the next morning. Instead they offered to stuff a blanket into a pillowcase for me.

A four night stay with an average nightly rate of $321/night, not having a pillow for my son's bed was not acceptable to me and I don't think I was being irrational or difficult. My frustration was met with disgust from the front desk staff with a perceived attitude that this was normal for a hotel. Instead of working towards an acceptable solution I was met with, "why did you wait until 11pm to ask for a pillow?"

I have worked in hospitality (including a hotel) for over 15 years and know that this is not normal. Their only remedy was for me to go buy a pillow and "the general manager will refund you the $10 it cost in the morning."

After arguing with the front desk staff for 10 minutes, another staff member who must have overheard our discussion showed up with a pillow and fresh pillowcase.

In the end, the situation was remedied and I give kudos to the one staff member that stepped up. However, the drama that unfolded prior to that and the way I was made to feel like I was being irrational for requesting a pillow at 11pm is really unacceptable to me. After working in the industry for so long I always give hospitality workers the benefit of the doubt but I also know bad service when I see it.

Unless I get "wow'd" in the next 3 days of my stay, I will NOT be staying here again. If my stay improves then I will adjust my rating accordingly.

1  Thank nathanstayshome
FDM-FENWICK FENWICK INN, Guest Services / Front Office at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2022

Nathan,
Thanks for staying with us at the Fenwick Inn. It is a shame that a situation over a pillow got so out of hand. The front desk only stocks so many pillows per night at the desk. Once they run out, they are unable to hand anymore out. It was 11pm on a fully booked Saturday night, unfortunately that will happen. I am glad the housekeeper was able to find you a pillow though. I hope other than the pillow incident that you were able to enjoy your stay in our beautifully remodeled hotel. We spent a lot of time and money to bring our guests the best affordable accommodations in Ocean City MD.

Reviewed 11 June 2022

Me and my husband had our best stay in this hotel. The room is clean in room 304. The staffs are very kind and hospitable and we recieve beautiful smile on their face when we arrive in the hotel. It exceeded my expectations! Great Job Fenwick Inn! Recommended this place!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Management, Marketing at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2022

Emmy, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Fenwick Inn! We're absolutely delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 9 June 2022

They did renovations to the entire place, looks a lot different. Husband and I enjoyed the rooms. Halls look larger. A lot better than before. My 2 kids enjoyed the splash pad, the water dumps from the boat every minute or so. Overall very nice trip. Clean. Check in was easy our room was ready early , and staff was very kind! See you in August!

1  Thank Travelpro444
Hotel Management, Marketing at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2022

Dina, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Fenwick Inn! We're overjoyed to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, especially for the major renovations and additions to the hotel! We look forward to seeing you in August!