11 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$76
TravelocityUS$76
Hotels.comUS$76
TripadvisorUS$76
Vio.comUS$76
Lol.travelUS$89
1,243 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant room was clean indoor pool and hot tub plenty of parking pets microwave summer
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2022 via mobile

The room was big with a nice views right on the main road. The staff was friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable, but thankfully we brought our own pillows because the ones provided were small and flat. The continental breakfast was underwhelming and was basic fruit, plain bagels, and muffins. If you have kids, the pool and splash pad area looked entertaining. Nothing special but fine for a quick overnight.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Management, Marketing at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2022

Sarah, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Fenwick Inn! We're pleased to hear you enjoyed our renovated rooms, customer service, and indoor pool area! However, we regret to hear it wasn't fully enjoyable. We will investigate the issues you experienced to address them and improve. We hope you will visit us again so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 17 September 2022 via mobile

Pros-
Hotel overall is maintained well and is in a quiet section of town. Parking is ample. Room is spacious.

Cons-
Location is close to road so it’s very loud when sleeping. Light is not able to be blocked into room.

Unacceptable-
Dirty dirty dirty! Huge stain on floor which was sticky when checking in. Housekeeper was called up and was able to get 80%. I then washed myself, the floor was so dirty it was disgusting. They use a spray mop and it does not clean floors. No service for stay yet have a housekeeping tip envelope. Front desk seemed inconvenienced when dealing with. Won’t stay at again.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason W
Reviewed 9 September 2022

We went in July for the first time ,our children and grandchildren were staying at a condo down the strip and because we had never been to ocean city before we really didn’t know where to stay ,The Fenwick and a few others were available the days we needed ,after reading reviews we decided on the Fenwick and we’re so glad we did ,First at check in we encountered the nicest warmest sweetest people ,we wanted a room with no carpet and got the nicest tiled floor room, extremely clean and bright . the simple continental breakfast had coffee ,juice muffins and fruit .when I got home I realized that lol my husband had put some of my clothes in the bottom drawer so I called as soon asap ,the maid who cleaned the room had put everything in a bag and had the room no on it ,(Mickey I think that her name )found it and kept it until the next day and sent me all my of my things . Thank you to all the amazing staff at the Fenwick,I can’t wait until next time

Date of stay: July 2022
Hotel Management, Marketing at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2022

Adrienne, thank you so much for leaving this lovely review of your stay at the Fenwick Inn! We are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful time with us and that our staff assisted you in having your items returned to you! We hope that you will visit us again!

Reviewed 3 September 2022

It had been YEARS since we last visited and back then it was pretty run down. Friednhad visited recently and recommended . We have loved our stay. I am traveling with teenage boys. Love the renovations . Clean and comfy room! Staff very nice. Couldn’t ask for more

Date of stay: August 2022
Hotel Management, Marketing at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2022

Thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Fenwick Inn! We're extremely pleased to hear you enjoyed our brand new renovations and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 1 September 2022

Loved our second stay at the newly renovated Fenwick Inn! Room was spacious and beds were comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They now have a continental breakfast, which we didn't really partake in. It consisted of oatmeal, fruit and a limited supply of muffins. There was also coffee and juice. I did appreciate the coffee being available any time of day. The pool was small but nice. It was open until ten and got VERY crowded in the evenings with small children. There are outside hoses to wash off sandy feet from the beach (which is a mere block away). Love the fact that the bus stop is right outside the hotel for venturing down to the boards. There were some yappy dogs that could be heard day and night, though we weren't on a pet friendly floor. Hopefully the rooftop restaurant opens back up. We look forward to visiting again.

Date of stay: August 2022

Shannon, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Fenwick Inn! We're pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience with us and we hope to see you again!