“Surprising”
Review of Eggspectation

Eggspectation
Ranked #10 of 146 Restaurants in Owings Mills
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Service was friendly and pretty efficient, but I wish I’d read all the reviews first. My brunch of the lobster omelette was delicious and the coffee is egg-cellent...but my friend had a hair in her breakfast dish. ☹️

Hi Cynthia,

Reviewed 3 May 2018

I enjoyed both the menu items and the atmosphere. Menu includes favorites and tasty items with a special twist. Service was a bit irregular (but in off hours), and prices seemed just a tad high. All in all, I will definitely stop in again.

Hey Rita!
We're glad you had a wonderful time with us. Thank you for your valuable feedback, it will help us to give you a better experience next time you visit us. Hope to see you soon. :)

Regards,

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Looking for the best restaurant in Owings Mills? It's here! The service and food here are excellent. My wife and I come here once a month and feel this is the best restaurant in the area. I have tried several items on the menu and have yet to have a bad meal.

Hey Brandon!

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience and that the food was amazing! Come back again soon!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Arrived on a Thursday evening, 7:15. NOT busy at all. Still it took our server (Troy) over 10 minutes to approach us. The bar tender delivered some water. After we placed our order it took over 30 minutes to receive it and THEN my plate had a hair on it.

We sent my plate back but then the rest of my family ate without me. The manager gave us 50% off for the problems. Said the kitchen was slow. Maybe so, but the server was slowER..

We live at The Metro area apartments and have tried this place about 5 times, with mixed reviews. Their fish and chips is good and so are their omlettes when they are cooked thoroughly. Otherwise the menu isn't particularly great and the prices are way too high, even given their location. We won't return.

Iasol,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please, provide us with your contact details so that we can forward this concern to the management. Thank you,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

First time here and I can say the restaurant succeeded my expectations. I was under the assumption they only served breakfast food and was pleasantly surprised to see they served basically everything. I went with my mom and sister around 12:30 pm on a Monday and was seated right away. My mom ordered the chicken and waffles and my sister and I had the Creole pasta. Both dishes were delicious. We also order mimosas which were too strong, but that can vary per bartender. I feel as though you get your money's worth at this restaurant. The dishes are large and filling and didn't take too long to come back after ordering. Will definitely be returning.

Sean L, Manager at Eggspectation, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review. We're glad you had a great time with us and hope to see you again soon.
Regards, Eggspectation Team