“Amazing Food”
Review of Eggspectation

Eggspectation
Ranked #9 of 153 Restaurants in Owings Mills
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We were staying in Owings Mills for a family reunion and didn't want to eat the hotel breakfast. This place was fairly close so we decided to try it. This is one of the best breakfast I have had. The service was quick and very friendly. The menu is great. It is really hard to choose what to get. I went with the brioche French toast flambe. It was just fantastic. My husband ordered the lobster omelet. He had to keep smacking my fork away from his food. The food was top notch. Great coffee as well. Can't wait to go here again.

Date of visit: August 2018
SeanL2846, Manager at Eggspectation, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Thanks for this great review! We’re always thrilled to hear from happy guests like you. Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

I sat at the bar to order a carry out meal and was ignored by several of the bartenders. I’m not sure if the bartenders have certain sections of the bar assigned to them but it would have been great if someone greeted me when I sat down. The bartender who finally came over to service me was great! However I noticed my food was left waiting in the pickup area much longer than it should have. I love the restaurant chain especially the Columbia MD location but have noticed the Owings mill location lacks in customer service.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018

This place was very nice, quick service, and very roomy! The customer service was very on point and it was nice to see the young people working and working w/manners and courtesy.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Shame on us..we went back to this place this morning one year to day almost since we were here last year. We got the SAME slow motion, quiet talking guy waiter and he was slower and less attentive then last year..I can not fathom how this guy has lasted for a year..This place needs a real General Manager now. The staff is a joke. Our breakfast was cold when we got it, no syrup for the pancakes, I had to ask two different people for syrup after the first woman I asked said "sure" and never came back. The lazy guy never came over the ask us if everything was ok..never warmed our coffee..nothing..and this place is very expensive. You better have very low eggspectations if you come to this place..we got burned twice..wont happen again.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I wish I could say I tasted everything on the menu. But, based on what I did have, I'd say you can't go wrong with this place. And the mimosas were "well seasoned!"

Date of visit: May 2018