“Good things come in small packages”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crystal Thai Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 135 Restaurants in Owings Mills
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 14 August 2015

Having visited this restaurant at least thirty times over five years,I can say that the quality of the meals is always consistently good.The service is prompt, competent, and courteous.
There are a few Chinese items listed on the menu, in addition to a broad range of Thai appetizers,main dishes, soups, salads, and desserts.
The summer rolls--particularly delightful--are prepared on order,as, obviously, are all other dishes.
No pre- assembled dishes which are then heated and served . Not at Chrystal Thai.

Reviewed 18 April 2015 via mobile

Went to crystal thai last night with my 90 year old grandparents and other family members. We had a great shared meal which really satisfied the itch for Asian food. Most notable was the ginger chicken. Well priced too!

Reviewed 19 March 2015

After work, co-workers and I decided to get a bite to eat.
We were seated very quickly into a dinning room. No one was there. We ordered but waited for 35 minutes for our food.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

Crystal Thai isn't amazing but is always very good. Their consistency is their strength. My favorite is Coconut Chicken.

Reviewed 24 September 2014

I have been to Crystal Thai twice, and found the restaurant relaxing and food enjoyable and reasonably priced. The first time I mentioned that I loved broccoli, and they brought out a curry dish that was all broccoli. So they aim to please. I have not tried the desserts yet, but the food is good, with balanced spices and flavors, and I expect good desserts if I get one. They are located on the back side of a shopping strip on Reisterstown Road (roughly 2 miles north of the I-695 Beltway), with plenty of free parking. Recommended if you are in the Owings Mills, MD area.