“Hidden Gem”

Bahama Mike's Seafood Grill
Ranked #12 of 115 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Deli, Seafood, Grill
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Drove past this place all the time, but never stopped. Was that a mistake! The food is excellent and the people working there are so friendly. Will definitely be returning.

1  Thank Sherry H

Reviewed 31 August 2017

The crab cakes were excellent , the staff was friendly and helpful . The atmosphere is nothing fancy, but it is clean , quiet and comfortable.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

One of the best sandwiches I've ever eaten! Great service, location, prices and excellent food! Win Win Win! Love this place!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I recently read a review of this little gem in the Friday Capital entertainment section. The reviewer gave them a 2 thumbs up and also stirred my curiosity. I was trying to imagine a sandwich with 2 sides that I would pay as much as $20 to eat. Mainly because I'm always looking for a good deal and the word sandwich and $20 just didn't seem to go together. WELL WAS I EVER WRONG!!! I had to find out for myself. I ordered their Crab Stacker with fries cole slaw and a side order of hush puppies and my wife ordered their Chesapeake Reuben with their fries and broccoli. My Crab Stacker which consisted of a large crab cake with very little filler topped with a deep fried soft crab came with multiple slices of both lettuce, tomato and mayo. This was a meal in itself and I enjoyed each and every bite. My wife's Cheaspeake Reuben was equally large also with a little larger crab cake topped with their homemade cole slaw, thousand island dressing and melted swiss chese. This sandwich was so large that I enjoyed watching her trying to squeeze it together enough to get it into her mouth. She told me how good it was and when I asked for a bite she just growled and kept eating. Also the sides were absolutely delicious. Even more impressive than the food was the feeling you immediately got when you entered the front door. This little place was sparkling from top to bottom. It wasn't fancy but you knew right away that the management insisted on keeping his establishment spic n span because he didn't just want your business, he wanted your return business. The wait staff also treated you the same way. This was our first visit to Bahama Mikes but it surely won't be our last. It will now sit among the top of our leader board for restaurants that are a special treat.

1  Thank Dexter F
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

If you like soft crabs and crab cakes then you need to try this sandwich. Every time we go we say we are going to try something else but when we see the pictures of this sandwich on display we gotta get it. Always fresh and delicious. Staff always pleasant and very accommodating. If you haven't tried Bahama Mike's your missing the boat!

1  Thank Michele S

Been to Bahama Mike's Seafood Grill? Share your experiences!