“Excellent fish”

Bahama Mike's Seafood Grill
Ranked #12 of 115 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Deli, Seafood, Grill
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Really good fish and fixings at a fair market price. Wait-staff is always pleasant and easy to deal with. Good people and good food.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

I have wanted to try the crabcakes at Bahama Mike's for ages, so my expectations were high. I ordered the crab stacker, which was absolutely delicious and I tried my mom's catfish, which was just as good. I also liked that there was a good range of craft beers. Everyone working there are really friendly, creating a really pleasant atmosphere. I look forward to going back there on my next visit to Maryland.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Drove past this place all the time, but never stopped. Was that a mistake! The food is excellent and the people working there are so friendly. Will definitely be returning.

1  Thank Sherry H
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The crab cakes were excellent , the staff was friendly and helpful . The atmosphere is nothing fancy, but it is clean , quiet and comfortable.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

One of the best sandwiches I've ever eaten! Great service, location, prices and excellent food! Win Win Win! Love this place!

Been to Bahama Mike's Seafood Grill? Share your experiences!