“Excellent fish”

Bahama Mike's Seafood Grill
Ranked #12 of 125 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Deli, Seafood, Grill
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Really good fish and fixings at a fair market price. Wait-staff is always pleasant and easy to deal with. Good people and good food.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 29 October 2017

I have wanted to try the crabcakes at Bahama Mike's for ages, so my expectations were high. I ordered the crab stacker, which was absolutely delicious and I tried my mom's catfish, which was just as good. I also liked that there was a good range of craft beers. Everyone working there are really friendly, creating a really pleasant atmosphere. I look forward to going back there on my next visit to Maryland.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Drove past this place all the time, but never stopped. Was that a mistake! The food is excellent and the people working there are so friendly. Will definitely be returning.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Sherry H
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The crab cakes were excellent , the staff was friendly and helpful . The atmosphere is nothing fancy, but it is clean , quiet and comfortable.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

One of the best sandwiches I've ever eaten! Great service, location, prices and excellent food! Win Win Win! Love this place!

Date of visit: June 2017