“Consistently good ”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We eat here on occasion and have always found the food good. They do make mistakes on occasion and gladly offer a remake or refund. The service staff is good and friendly. The restaurant is always clean. I usually order a breakfast entree but there is a large selection of salads and lunch items.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us and experienced friendly service as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

A wide variety of options for lunch brunch. Not so many options for gluten-free. But doable. Popular restaurant. Good for families period only open breakfast and lunch period well above-average for a Denny's type

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear that you enjoy the wide variety our menu has to offer. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I've been here a number of times. My folks like it. Some of the things are good, but they don't need to fry the bread for certain sandwiches. Some of the salads are good. It's not great dining, but adequate.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thanks for stopping by, Stu! We're happy to hear you enjoy some of our menu items but are sorry that you are not impressed with our menu. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I was in Pikesville for work and needed somewhere to eat. Found this place online and it did not disappoint. Service is quick and friendly! The omelette I had was so good, my only regret is I didn't go again during my trip.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Thanks for the awesome review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your omelet and experienced quick and friendly service as well. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

My sister was so smitten with First Watch in Pikesville that I felt it my duty to visit two days later. The place was everything she said and more. Our other sister and her husband joined me for brunch during the week. My pancake with lemon curd and marinated fruit was light and delicious. My breakfast order of homefries, eggs and pork sausage links was excellent, especially the links. The latter were thick with that North Carolina, from-scratch taste to it. But believe it or not, after sampling my pancake (I didn't want the three that came with the full order), I boxed it to take it home so that I could order the salad my other sister ordered! It was the one with the half-sandwich of rare roast beef and cheese grilled on the bread. The salad had warmed strips of chicken and maple glazed nuts, chopped tomato, carrot slivers, avocado and something else; I forget. But it was delicious! Both the sandwich and salad were suppose to be half portions, but they seemed more like full portions! The pot of hot coffee stayed on our table. The server was very attentive. The establishment was clean and in an attractive setting. Prices were very affordable. It was all I could do not to try out several other tantalizing selections. The emphasis in this restaurant that is open seven days a week between 7 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. only is freshness and very healthy. What a great find!

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Thanks for giving us a try! We're happy to hear that you love our Lemon Ricotta Pancakes and that you experienced excellent service during your visit as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!