“Good quick breakfast with healthy options”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #2 of 73 Restaurants in Pikesville
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I'm a big fan of First Watch and used to go to another location down in Laurel, MD until recently moving too far away from there to make it convenient. We were excited to see there is another branch in Pikesville, much easier for us to get to now. This location is much different than the location in Laurel. The Pikesville location has a more "dated" feel to it and is a much smaller spot, but the menu is the same. The staff are super friendly and the food is good and fresh. Lots of good options to choose from, plus fresh juices. Plus, you can use the NoWait App to check in when you're on the way to see if there's a wait and get yourself on the waitlist.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

One of the few breakfast places in Pikesville. It is a franchise. They try to pass themselves off as healthy, but most of the dishes are pretty fattening. The food is ok. You can see behind the counter a lot of it is canned and packaged. Ortega chopped peppers, Log Cabin syrup, etc. A little pricey for what you get though.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

My family dines here often for brunch. The staff is very attentive and friendly. I haven't had an option on the menu I didn't like. The portions are large especially the pancakes which are the size of a dinner plate. We normally go during the weekday because it can be crowded on the weekends. They also with vegan options on the menu for those
who don't eat meat.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband's 1st visit to First Watch will probably be our last. I ordered the Turkey burger. It was delicious until about the 5th bite I hear a loud crack in my mouth. I spit out the contents of my mouth only to reveal a hard piece of plastic in my burger. I dread the thought of where that plastic came from. Our waitress was very courteous and expedient with trying to rectify the issue. She came back to the table advising that she spoke to the manager and would take my food off the bill and give me a fresh meal. My issue is that 10 minutes went by and the manager had not come to the table to offer an apology and comp the meal. That message should have come from management not the wait staff. I had to request for the manager to come to the table. After another 10 minute wait, the manager finally came carrying my replacement turkey burger. He didnt offer any apology at all but simply stated that he would not make any excuses. He said he would comp my burger only. I shared with him that this was our FIRST visit to 1st watch and the first impression is a lasting one. After a quick back and forth, he finally agreed to comp our entire meal. That should have been his initial resolution as a manager for such a disastrous dining experience. Only reason this review is 2stars is because my husband's roast beef and havarti sandwich was absolutely delicious.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

My Mom, and Hubby, and I went to lunch and ran into 2 friends there too. I so love the food and service here. Good food, kind people, and a very "feels like home" kinds feel here. I love the avocado toast. AWESOME!!!

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!