“We like it very much. Only use take out. Good soup and good Pad Thai”
Review of Fortune Garden

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Just a few tables, no atmosphere, perfect for carry out. Little extras such as lime and orange slices on the Thai items. I always say "no MSG, even though their menu says it and they readily say "ok", not sure if that means they DO use it, best to ask.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Dependable, good local restaurant with a broad range of Asian dishes . Favorites include Panang Curry, Orange Beef, Fried Rice, and BBQ Ribs

1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed 13 August 2016

Recently rebranded as Fortune Thai & Sushi, they offer a new menu that is quite good. They are a little pricey everything we have had is quite good.

1  Thank dcfiread
Reviewed 26 July 2016

There is no atmosphere in this restaurant but I recommend it as a take out. I am addicted to the generously portioned and, for my taste, perfectly spiced, Thai green chicken curry. The big advantage if this place is that it does Thai, Chinese and Sushi (but check before you go if it's your cuisine favorite chef's night off), this means it's easier to order for a diverse group. in our family of three, there's is always an order of each cuisine and this cuts down arguments.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

I'm sorry, I can't imagine how this place stays in business. It is just the most horrible food I can remember attempting to consume. It has been BAD morethan once. I have given up. GROSS