“A Local Classic!”

Add it.
Sakura
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 13 November 2016

Sakura does it all well from Sushi to flaming Japanese Steakhouse entrees. Standards here are very high.

Since becoming Vegetarian a couple years ago, we don't eat the Suchi/Sashimi anymore, but thoroughly enjoy their vegetable fried rice. To die for actually. To what most people think of as a side to their juicy shrimp or cubed steak, we actually savor the wonderful sauce it's cooked in.

The bar is a bit cozy, but there are almost always seats. The sushi area always has seats. This restaurant always has a healthy crowd so it must be good.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I've had worse but I have certainly had better. Spent 38 bucks including tip for the sushi sashimi dinner and found it to just be tasteless and blah sushi chef was Korean no Japanese in this place.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

Fresh food cooked right in front of you. The chef was friendly and fun for the whole table. A place where you walk in as strangers and walk out with new friends.

Reviewed 12 December 2015

Three of us drove up to this restaurant from Solomons, MA to enjoy a good Teppanyaki and Sushi meal and of course with the teppanyaki preparation this means a good bit of enjoyable, interactive entertainment while you watch you meal being cooked. The restaurant was quiet when we went and therefore we ended up with the chef all to ourselves but we saw another table fill up as we were eating and they got just as much attention from their chef as we had and their ability to cook so many differing meals all at once is amazing. I had ordered a side platter of sushi but wasn't aware that each plate came with soup and why my server didn't just ask which soup I'd like I don't know so I ended up with a rather busy area around my part of the table! That said the food was very good and the sushi freshly prepared and with a good amount of wasabi. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

A visit here is certainly worth it. The food is great, but a bit pricey (you pay for the entertainment) and the staff are professional. If you don't like group style dining it may be uncomfortable for you.