“Hibachi or Sushi”

Add it.
Sakura
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 5 February 2018

One of our favorite family places in Prince Frederick. The sushi is fresh, made on the spot with excellent presentation to boot. The hibachi chefs are great with the kids and the food is so tender off the grill.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Staff was amazing! It wasn’t crowded! It cost less then I was expecting. We had no wait. Most of the food was fantastic as well! My only complaint was the rice. It was very plain and nearly flavorless and had no bamboo shoots in it, which was extremely disappointing. Otherwise, everything was fantastic and I’d definitely go back!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Sakura has a nice birthday coupon, so we went here for my birthday with the family on a random weeknight.
To start with, it is in a strip mall and looks pretty unassuming from the outside - I was not sure what to expect. However, on the inside, the place is huge and well decorated - I honestly do not know where all of that space came from. They have at least a dozen teppanyaki stations, a center bar, a sushi area, and a lot of other regular tables. All of it was nice and clean.
Overall the service is good, I liked our cook more than the wait staff, but overall the experience was really nice. I would definitely go back because the food was above average and the prices were reasonable. Having had teppanyaki all across the country and also Japan and Asia - this little storefront was definitely comparable.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Sakura does it all well from Sushi to flaming Japanese Steakhouse entrees. Standards here are very high.

Since becoming Vegetarian a couple years ago, we don't eat the Suchi/Sashimi anymore, but thoroughly enjoy their vegetable fried rice. To die for actually. To what most people think of as a side to their juicy shrimp or cubed steak, we actually savor the wonderful sauce it's cooked in.

The bar is a bit cozy, but there are almost always seats. The sushi area always has seats. This restaurant always has a healthy crowd so it must be good.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I've had worse but I have certainly had better. Spent 38 bucks including tip for the sushi sashimi dinner and found it to just be tasteless and blah sushi chef was Korean no Japanese in this place.