US$129
US$130
HIExpress.com
Chesapeake Beach Resort and Spa(Chesapeake Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$93
Country Inn
US$117
HIExpress.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I went downstairs at 9AM for the continental breakfast and the staff member said breakfast was over at 8AM. No where that I have ever been, was breakfast over at 9AM. That was just so ridiculous and bizarre. I was there for a funeral and the dress I wore to the funeral went missing. I had packed it in my suitcase after the funeral and when I got back home, it was gone.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Reviewed 29 June 2017

The staff was very accommodating we arrived early but they allowed us to check into our room so that we could get a little rest before the wedding we had come down for was to begin. There were a few negatives there was never any ice in the ice machine. The continental breakfast ends too early. The room was mostly clean and fresh except for in corners and behind things. Lastly there was no remote in the room for the TV which they said they could give us one but we never did go get it. But overall we had a pleasant experience and would not be afraid to go there again in the future.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

First of all, my room was a joke. the floor had a board in it, the mattress had stains on it, the comforter was old and warn out. I left the room for 5 hours and came back to a smoked filled room that left me with an asthma attack. They moved me to a different room that was under construction and it did not have the smoke in it. I called the hotel to complain to the manage and I was asked. What do you want me to do about it? I will speak with the person on duty during your stay and I will call you back. Four days later and still no call.