“Amazing seafood and great beer! ”

Mike's Restaurant & Crab House
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Riva
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

My friend brought me here to try some proper East coast seafood. We shared the steamed selection with cocktail sauce and old bay. Everything tasted amazing! We also had some of the beers and they were very good....much better than bud light. I will be coming here again when I am next in America for work!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The Hilton Garden Inn recommended this,restaurant and it was great. Not too fancy, great seafood, and Ashley was really great. I would go back tomorrow if I could.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

While in Annapolis area bit of a drive but worth it! Great fresh local crabs and atmosphere. Inside dining or outside on picnic tables next to the South River off Riva Road. Easy free parking and gift shop - must stop for cracking some local crabs!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Everyone had a good meal and the service was great. Depending on the time of day you may wait but they try to get you seated fast.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

If you want crabs - crabs are crabs. But if you want an appetizer and entrees go elsewhere. If you want your crab with a view go there - servers work hard and it is amazing to see so many crabs piled on platters. But the food is not even average. We had 4 appetizers- calimare, crab soup, and shrimp, all just average. We had 4 entrees - haddock, seafood platter and dozen crabs. Only the one that ordered crabs was satisfied; average food. The one saving grace was the delicious chocolate cake for dessert. If you must go for the view, then sit outside. Inside is depressing. They do not take reservations. But I will say the parking lot is full; could be tourist. Were it not for the view my rating would be poor.