“Amazing”

Cuisines: Salvadoran
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2016

I am in love with the lomo saltado. I've been here three times and have ordered it each time. I should probably get something else but it's so dang good!!! The service is excellent and it's definitely one of my favorite spots.

1  Thank Shima D

Reviewed 4 July 2016

This place is very busy and lunch and we were lucky that we got there just in time and didn't have to wait for a table. The food was only OK. My meal was not memorable. The service was poor though. Our waiter served one of our dishes to another table (that arrived after us) and we had to ask repeatedly about it. They had ropa vieja (spelling?) on the menu and it was completely different in content than the classic I am used to at other Cuban restaurants. My visit wasn't good enough for me to make another trip there.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

La Brasa is a tiny restaurant tucked back behind Rockville Pike. It is worth seeking out. The carne asada is perfectly cooked and delicious with pico and rice. The pupusas come out piping hot so the cheese is gooey- don't burn your mouth!

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

You would never know that this restaurant was so good by just driving by. We had an outstanding meal! The fish was tender and flaky. The beef was marinated and thinly sliced so well. Cerviche was yummy. Lastly we finished the meal with a tres leches cake. So good!!!

1  Thank Anna H
Reviewed 26 May 2016

We selected this eatery based upon its very good reviews and we wanted to try a Latin restaurant. We were not disappointed.

We arrived a little past 7:00pm and found the parking lot full. We were directed to another lot next door. However, there were no seats available. The place was packed with families and customers. We were seated al fresco after a half hour of wait.

The server took the time to explain the menu to us and made suggestions. We tried the Ceviche, Lomo Salta, and had Plan for dessert. The Civiche was the best one I've tasted. The marinated Lomo was quite delicious. The Plan had the right level of sweetness and was smooth. We'll be back if we're in the area again but we'll either arrive early or an hour later to miss the crowd.

1  Thank sprlolo