“Quick fix for sushi craving”
Review of Rolls 'N Rice

Rolls 'N Rice
Ranked #51 of 471 Restaurants in Rockville
Reviewed 22 September 2016

If you don't have time to dine in a real sushi restaurant but you're craving sushi that's above Whole Foods grab-n-go then I'd come here. It tastes good and satisfies sushi cravings. They are also pretty quick which is rare with sushi restaurants. But it must be part of their system since you order at the counter, pay, then sit. So after you eat, you can head out quickly without hassle. Fish is fresh and they have some fun creative specialty rolls too. Also some great lunch specials, bento boxes and noodle options. It's not fancy but it's good.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This is our fave takeout and quick lunch place. kalbi is our fave dish. Servers and sushi chefs are friendly plus they give you a free small salad with your order.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

I do actually like this place. I have a rule that I have to eat at a restaurant atleast three times, and I have, the first two times AMAZING I would get the sushi sashimi (b) and a roll combo for later on. The portions A+++ the taste A+++ the freshness A+++. Then the third time happened, and my heart was broken I ordered the food about 20-35 minutes before pickup, lukewarm sushi gross, and it was almost as if they'd cute the sashimi into little quarter pieces, hopefully by Monday I will upload pictures of all 3 of my visitations.. And I will certainly try them one more time before I give up on them completely..
Tips for the future:
When someone calls for a sushi pickup please put it in the fridge before they get there.
Don't skim on the food, we can tell when your portions are smaller please Dont try and trick us.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Went to lunch this weekend with a large group. We shared an assortment of sashimi and sushi today, and it was fresh and delicious. The white tuna, yellowtail and salmon were amazing. A few in our group don't like raw fish, so they order the california rolls and the shrimp tempura, and they enjoyed those as well. The kids ordered chicken teriyaki bento boxes, which were perfect for kids who were willing to experiment a little (shumai and california rolls) but could have chicken and rice. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Food is delicious, chef is an amazing person. Sushi and sashimi, and all other food is very good quality.
One thing I don't like (but it's my personal opinion, please don't take it seriously) it's interior. I just don't really like it. It's more look like fast food, but it's not.
Have fun visiting this place