All reviews front desk premium room room was clean metro station shady grove ironing board would stay here again fridge and microwave coffee maker claudia rri property surgery washington rates convenience housekeeper
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Recently stayed at this hotel. The front desk manager Kellie was absolutely amazing. She was friendly, helpful and made us feel very welcome. The price is very reasonable for the area. The room was in pretty good condition and very clean. There were just a few minor things that could have used repair, but did not effect our stay. My one recommendation would be add some time of clothes hook in the bathroom.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
William D, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. It's always a pleasure to hear from a guest. Kellie was elated to hear your compliments.
Your comments were inspirational for the entire staff. We want to provide clean and comfortable rooms at a fair price.
Thanks for your suggestion about the clothing hook.
Thank you again for sharing your experience.
We do hope to see you again if your travels return you to Rockville, Md.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Its my 2nd visit to USA in 5 months and i still can not find better than Red Rood plus. They have great Premium room in the upper floor with complimentary water, juice, granola bars, nuts and popcorn. The location is 5 minuets from Red line Metro by bus and 20 minuets walking distance or you can use the free shuttle to Metro. It is surrounded with restaurants, grocery and different type of shops. The front desk was so Sweet Specially the beautiful Kellie, Noel and Ron. Thank you everyone.
Else, it has a free nights stay every 3 days stay.

Room tip: Ask for Premium Rooms
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
William D, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Hi Assem,
It was nice to see you again on your return trip.
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience with our premium rooms.
I have already shared your comments with Kellie and will make a point to also share them with Ron and Noel.
It's always nice to see your interaction with our staff which is always positive and has a great impact on them.
I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our staff.
Thank you again for sharing your experience.
We all look forward to your next visit and hope it will be as pleasant as the previous ones.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Place is fine, property needs some TLC. Super noisy at night from other guests, but you can't fault RRI for that. Deadbolt broken in room. Too tired to call down about it as I got in late. Fine for the price. WIFI strong in room.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
William D, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2016

Hello,
I'm sorry about the noise from other guests and the problem with your deadbolt.
It was good to hear about the WIFI as we have recently upgraded it.
It was also good to hear that you found value for the price you paid.
Thank you again for sharing your experience.
We do hope to see you again if your travels return you to Rockville,

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I recently had a very important conference in the DC area and picked this location due to it being so close to Shady Grove metro station. My room was clean and quiet.The lady at the front desk Kellie made my stay. She was so welcoming and kind. She went above and beyond!The next time I'm in the DC area this is where I will stay because of KELLIE!!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
William D, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Dear Geno D,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. It's always a pleasure to hear from a customer. Kellie was elated to read your compliment. Your comments were inspirational for the entire staff. We want to provide clean and comfortable rooms with great service.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We do hope to see you again if your travels return you to Rockville, Md.

Bill D.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

I recently had a medical procedure that brought me to Rockville. From the experience of booking the room over the phone to my final departure, Miss Kellie was kind, polite patient and most of all a really pleasant person to deal with. Kelli gave the feeling of confidence you get when someone cares about her job, the people she works with and the guests. I had a conversation with her, and while we were talking she was doing her job, answering phones, helping people and treating each caller or walk-in with the dignity, patience and full attention you might expect from a person who is truly proud of what she does. RR is blessed to have people like Kellie.

Room tip: The place is overall very quiet, surrounded by trees. As a medical tourist, I was given a ground floor room with handicap parking.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
William D, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Hi Skiffb,
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay. We're very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
I did take the time to read your review word for word to Kellie.
It brought a big smile to her face.
It's always important for our staff to hear comments like yours.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Thanks,