All reviews front desk premium room room was clean metro station ironing board would stay here again fridge and microwave coffee maker claudia rri property surgery washington rates convenience housekeeper maryland
Reviewed 29 September 2016

The desk clerks were friendly but the problem was the first room I was assign. I couldn't get into it without a struggle. I literally had use my body weight in order to open the door. When I brought this to the attention of the clerk he came to see if he could open it and he couldn't without force either. I was assigned another room.

Date of stay: September 2016
William D, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

Good morning Reba,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to give us valuable feedback on your recent stay.
I am sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies.
Thank you for letting us know about the problem with your door. I was glad to hear that our staff was able to assign you a new room.
Thank you again for sharing your experience. We do hope to see you again if your travels return you to Rockville.
Bill D.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

It was a last minute decision to stay at the Red Roof Plus. So I was glad I could get a room at a reasonable price at a good location close to the subway.

The room was basic with two double beds; A/C, cable; free wifi; bathroom with tub, shower and hot water; and towels and wash cloths.

No coffee pot in the room but there was nice selection of coffee/Tea/Hot Chocolate service in the lobby.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

Room service was frequent. I do understand the savings/ecological idea of not changing the linens daily. But, I learned something, when the staff clean the room, they shake out the linens and remake the bed.

The only drawback for me was I did not see an elevator. While I think the rooms were on the ground floor or second floor, an elevator would have been nice since I have a bad back and lugging my bags can be difficult.

On the plus side, I really depended on their good free wifi service to keep in touch with family and friends via email.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
William D, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Hello Juana,
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We're very pleased to know you enjoyed your stay. We want to provide a clean, well maintained hotel that provides great service.
I am sorry that we don't have an elevator in the hotel.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
We do hope to see you again when your travels return you to Rockville.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Recently stayed at this hotel. The front desk manager Kellie was absolutely amazing. She was friendly, helpful and made us feel very welcome. The price is very reasonable for the area. The room was in pretty good condition and very clean. There were just a few minor things that could have used repair, but did not effect our stay. My one recommendation would be add some time of clothes hook in the bathroom.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
William D, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. It's always a pleasure to hear from a guest. Kellie was elated to hear your compliments.
Your comments were inspirational for the entire staff. We want to provide clean and comfortable rooms at a fair price.
Thanks for your suggestion about the clothing hook.
Thank you again for sharing your experience.
We do hope to see you again if your travels return you to Rockville, Md.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Its my 2nd visit to USA in 5 months and i still can not find better than Red Rood plus. They have great Premium room in the upper floor with complimentary water, juice, granola bars, nuts and popcorn. The location is 5 minuets from Red line Metro by bus and 20 minuets walking distance or you can use the free shuttle to Metro. It is surrounded with restaurants, grocery and different type of shops. The front desk was so Sweet Specially the beautiful Kellie, Noel and Ron. Thank you everyone.
Else, it has a free nights stay every 3 days stay.

Room tip: Ask for Premium Rooms
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
William D, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Hi Assem,
It was nice to see you again on your return trip.
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience with our premium rooms.
I have already shared your comments with Kellie and will make a point to also share them with Ron and Noel.
It's always nice to see your interaction with our staff which is always positive and has a great impact on them.
I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our staff.
Thank you again for sharing your experience.
We all look forward to your next visit and hope it will be as pleasant as the previous ones.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Place is fine, property needs some TLC. Super noisy at night from other guests, but you can't fault RRI for that. Deadbolt broken in room. Too tired to call down about it as I got in late. Fine for the price. WIFI strong in room.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
William D, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2016

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. It's always a pleasure to hear from a customer.
I'm sorry about the noise from other guests and the problem with your deadbolt.
It was good to hear about the WIFI as we have recently upgraded it.
It was also good to hear that you found value for the price you paid.
Thank you again for sharing your experience.
We do hope to see you again if your travels return you to Rockville,