US$1,148
US$756
Wades Point Inn on the Bay(McDaniel)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$135
Hotels.com
Parsonage Inn(St. Michaels)
TripAdvisor
The Old Brick Inn(St. Michaels)
TripAdvisor
St. Michaels Inn(St. Michaels)
Agoda.com
Hambleton Inn(St. Michaels)
Priceline
All reviewsmakes you feelwealth of informationspent a long weekenddowntown ststayed here for two nightsb bsjoandockhostesswaterfowlyardpropertymichaelssidesanniversary
Reviewed 24 September 2017

My wife and I were there September 8th and 9th for a weekend away, and we could not have picked a better place to go. We arrived late Friday (about 11:00 PM) and found Joan up and waiting for us - she greeted us with hugs and a smile - it was so polite and welcoming! She showed us our room, and asked if we were coffee drinkers to have coffee ready at 7:30 the next morning. When we woke up, we had coffee on the porch and Joan gave us the tour of the property, which is absolutely beautiful. It is tucked away on the water, with views of the bay or the harbor from all windows in the house. You won't want to miss Joan's breakfast (she will keep it warm if you like to sleep in, breakfast is 9:00 AM). Joan provided us with bikes, kayaks, maps, and restaurant recommendations, and everything was spot on. We didn't use the kayaks, but did ride bikes everywhere. It's about a 5 minute bike ride to get to town, or 20 minute walk if you prefer. Definitely recommend taking advantage of the bikes and Joan's recommendations, and if there is anything you might need, just ask! Joan could not have been a more accommodating host - we are already planning our next trip back to stay at Point Breeze!

Room Tip: All the rooms have water views, can't go wrong with any of them!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
PointBreeze, Owner at Point Breeze Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you so much for all your kind words and wonderful review! I can't wait for your return visit - you were the guests every innkeeper loves to have stay! And a Hokie too - couldn't be better!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

My wife and I stayed here for two nights this past week, and we couldn't be happier. Our hostess, Joan, goes out of her way to make your stay exceed your expectations. Here friendly, outgoing personality makes this a natural for her.

Our room - and every room in the B&B is beautifully appointed. Our room, the Captains room, had a beautiful view of the lagoon out our bedroom window. It had a King-size bed with a private hall bath. Had we required additional space, the adjacent room had 2 twin beds.

Downtown St. Michaels is only a few minutes away. You can see the Crab Claw restaurant from the property waterline.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TomR233
PointBreeze, Owner at Point Breeze Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am very glad your stay was comfortable - I do love what I do and I'm happy that shows!! I wish the weather had been a little better for you so you could have had breakfast again on the porch. Next time!!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Great place on the water. Owner extremely friendly, loves to talk and share family memories and helpful on things to do, places to see and places to eat. Definitely recommend coming here. Best two days I ever had in St. Micheals. Breakfast was fantastic with fresh fruit, eggs, baked oatmeal was so delicious, bacon, fresh OJ, coffee tea etc.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
PointBreeze, Owner at Point Breeze Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Thanks so much for your kind words - hope I didn't talk TOO much haha!! But I love visiting with my guests and getting to know them. Glad you had such a good time - St Michaels is a wonderful place for a getaway. Look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Excellent experience. Joan is a fabulous host. This B&B is not downtown but is on a beautiful point overlooking the St. Michaels harbor. Very peaceful and relaxing. It's about a 15-20 minute walk or a short bike ride (Joan provides the bikes) to downtown. She also has kayaks for your use. Accomodations are very nice and the food is great. Overall, an excellent choice for a couples weekend.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
PointBreeze, Owner at Point Breeze Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was such fun to have you both here, and to learn about the next Will Ferrell! Best of luck to all.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

We've stayed with Joan twice now, during the St. Michael's half marathon, and will probably continue staying there until she retires. The location is fabulous! Our daughter and her friend spent much of the weekend kayaking from the back yard. The B&B is always sparkling clean, and the common rooms are beautifully decorated. It's a relaxing place to hang out between excursions, and Joan is extremely personable. We are all introverts, but staying with Joan feels like bunking with a favorite aunt. We find ourselves following her around the kitchen talking about life, the universe, and everything.
I'm not sure I would recommend this B&B for families with very young children, because you might find yourself running after the kids trying to keep them from touching anything. For teenagers it was wonderful!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
PointBreeze, Owner at Point Breeze Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Wow - thanks so much for this wonderful review! And you're right - I recommend children be at least 12 to stay here - mainly because of being on the water and the consideration of other guests, but there are a lot of 'pretties' (as my mother called them) around the house. Glad to know my business is secure with you returning every year!! See you and the family next May.