“Among the best B&Bs we've visited!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St. Michaels
Point Breeze Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #7 of 13 St. Michaels B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We had a wonderful three nights at the Point Breeze B&B (October 15-October 17) this past week. Joan, the innkeeper, is extremely friendly and helpful. The property is surrounded on three sides by water with a spectacular view of the Saint Michaels harbor. The house was Joan's parents' vacation home and is filled with beautiful needlework and paintings done by members of Joan's family, as well as antique furniture and other items collected by her folks. She made us feel instantly at-home, and by the time we left we felt like long-term friends! Her breakfasts were delicious, the room spacious and comfortable, and her hospitality complete. A real winner!

Room Tip: There are only 3 rooms (but they're rented as one bedroom or a one-or-two-bedroom suite, so book...
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
PointBreeze, Owner at Point Breeze Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Wow - thanks for this wonderful review! I really enjoyed your visit and our conversations - would love to visit your home which sounds like it is also full of many family treasures. And the Bell System tie was icing on the cake. Hope to see you both again!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My husband and I chose St. Michaels MD to celebrate our 20th anniversary and happily booked Point Breeze for our stay. Joan is absolutely lovely. The home is super clean and comfortable with a convenient location. We enjoyed the use of her bikes and kayaks. The view from her porch is stunning! It was the perfect place to stay in a most amazing little town!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
PointBreeze, Owner at Point Breeze Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Jami! I loved getting to know you and definitely encourage you to follow your dream of one day owning a B&B. Then you will get to meet amazing folks like yourselves!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Our children surprised us with this wonderful weekend at the only waterfront B & B in St. Michaels. What a wonderful find.....the innkeeper instantly becomes family, and we enjoyed her hospitality as well as her family home and gracious service. Very comfortable quarters, private bath and access to all local activities and restaurants. We definitely will return!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
PointBreeze, Owner at Point Breeze Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

It was so much fun working with your children to plan this anniversary present. As I told them - I couldn't wait to meet the parents of such warm and caring kids - and I knew I would love you all right away!!

Reviewed 24 September 2017

My wife and I were there September 8th and 9th for a weekend away, and we could not have picked a better place to go. We arrived late Friday (about 11:00 PM) and found Joan up and waiting for us - she greeted us with hugs and a smile - it was so polite and welcoming! She showed us our room, and asked if we were coffee drinkers to have coffee ready at 7:30 the next morning. When we woke up, we had coffee on the porch and Joan gave us the tour of the property, which is absolutely beautiful. It is tucked away on the water, with views of the bay or the harbor from all windows in the house. You won't want to miss Joan's breakfast (she will keep it warm if you like to sleep in, breakfast is 9:00 AM). Joan provided us with bikes, kayaks, maps, and restaurant recommendations, and everything was spot on. We didn't use the kayaks, but did ride bikes everywhere. It's about a 5 minute bike ride to get to town, or 20 minute walk if you prefer. Definitely recommend taking advantage of the bikes and Joan's recommendations, and if there is anything you might need, just ask! Joan could not have been a more accommodating host - we are already planning our next trip back to stay at Point Breeze!

Room Tip: All the rooms have water views, can't go wrong with any of them!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
PointBreeze, Owner at Point Breeze Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you so much for all your kind words and wonderful review! I can't wait for your return visit - you were the guests every innkeeper loves to have stay! And a Hokie too - couldn't be better!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

My wife and I stayed here for two nights this past week, and we couldn't be happier. Our hostess, Joan, goes out of her way to make your stay exceed your expectations. Here friendly, outgoing personality makes this a natural for her.

Our room - and every room in the B&B is beautifully appointed. Our room, the Captains room, had a beautiful view of the lagoon out our bedroom window. It had a King-size bed with a private hall bath. Had we required additional space, the adjacent room had 2 twin beds.

Downtown St. Michaels is only a few minutes away. You can see the Crab Claw restaurant from the property waterline.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
PointBreeze, Owner at Point Breeze Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am very glad your stay was comfortable - I do love what I do and I'm happy that shows!! I wish the weather had been a little better for you so you could have had breakfast again on the porch. Next time!!