“Local winery tasting room”

Saint Michaels Winery
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Nice selection of wines, from dry to sweet. Pleasant, knowledgeable staff. No seating: you stand at a tasting bar. Very busy with tourists.

All reviews
"visited st"
"gift shop"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 4 August 2017

This place was packed. It was a rainy day activity for us. The tasting was very good. We did leave with 2 bottles and I'm glad we came. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

This winery was more a tasting room than my normal winery I visit. It was very warm in there our Wine handler If I remember right was Lisa, she told us about each wine and she was very imformative. Told us she used to live In Cape May NJ then moved there. Told us hoiw the unique labels came to be . They have a lot of different kinds of wine your sure to find one you'll loike

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We stopped in for a quick visit and had a great experience. We did the sweet wine flight and they were all very delicious. We had a great bartender and did not have to wait in line at all on a busy Saturday afternoon. I did have a problem with the cashier at the end, when he seemed to give me grief for not buying a bottle to go. I had every intention of buying a bottle after checking into our B & B when we walked back before dinner, but his attitude actually changed my mind.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped for a sampling and stayed for a glass. They have different options on the sample list. You can pick your "flight" which are preselected or you can do a-la-carte off the wine list. We did a-la-carte and choose samplings at $1 each. The Malbec is very good and we also enjoyed the Oakey Dokey Chardonnay. Staff was very pleasant and knowledgeable. The atmosphere is clean and vibrant. This is a good stop for adults & couples.