“Unbelievable Meal!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Holy Moly that food was amazing. We started off with the smoked sampler of chicken salmon & tenderloin. I was a bit hesitant because I thought it was going to be on the raw side but it was amazing & it came with 3 yummy dipping sauces (I LOVE my dipping sauces). It was like a satisfying journey for my taste buds. Oh my gosh I got the grilled salmon with corn, cucumber & cilantro salad and it was amazing and I even considered licking my plate. Hubby got the stuffed pork chops and ooohhhed & awwweed the whole time. Daughter got the potato melt which was about 1 1/2 large potatoes. She couldn't eat it all but thought it was good. The owner was very friendly. The server was VERY new and just learning how to provide service. He was struggling but did a pretty good job. The portions were healthy and we were definitely fat & happy walking out the door. I can't wait to go back. You've got to give this restaurant a try! Lemme know if you thought this review was helpful by clicking the YES button below. Thank you for reading!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We always have a good meal here. The red snapper I had was delicious and cooked perfectly. My husband's scallops were good but the BBQ sauce to too overwhelming in my opinion. We went on a Wednesday which is a 1/2 price wine night.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Had the Turkey Club which came on a roll not the usually three layers of bread. Yummy!
Nice interior. We were there for lunch on a Monday and there weren't many people there so we had the place to ourselves.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

lighting inside at tables is low which give a private feeling, till some kid at the next booth bangs his feet into the seat x20. But the food is good and the wine is best to purchase on their Wine Wednesday event. We've been at least 5 times and I've never had bad food. WoodFired Pizza is good. But i really liked the trout.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

We had a restaurant.com coupon for this unknown restaurant on our way to the Annapolis area. While a bit hard to find ( in a shopping mall in a huge rainstorm!) we were pleasantly surprised at the cozy, sophisticated decor. The waitstaff was very friendly and the booths comfy. The caramelized onion soup & crab-corn chowder were both excellent. For entrees we had seafood pasta & BBQ shrimp & scallops. The mashies were yummy and the sourdough rolls very good. Cocktails were fine, they were happy to take the discount (not all restaurant staff are!) and we were more than happy with our experience here.