“Service?”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Our recent visit to the Woodfire did not resemble any other visit over the past 10-plus years. This was not the Woodfire I have grown to trust as high quality and worthy of sharing with Great friends. After speaking with Sue (GM's Partner?), regarding our recent visit to Woodfire, I am hopeful that the level of service from the staff, and their expectations for delivery of high quality food, even the bread, will dramatically improve. Thank you.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

What more could you ask of a restaurant. They have a nice bar, also, but it is completely separate from the dining room. They provide everything that you need for a comfortable, relaxing dining experience and then the food is very good.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

This used to be my go-to location for salads for the past 10 years or so when visiting family in the Severna Park area. I loved Woodfire Signature Salad and would often order topped with seafood or chicken many times while I was in town. In the last year the restaurant appears to be missing the mark more than it is hitting the mark. On my last visit, the salad greens were old, a little on the dirty side and decaying. When we pointed this out to the wait staff he sent the manager to our table. The manger came over and we showed him the decaying and dirty lettuce. While he did say he was sorry and offered that he did not understand how it could be bad as "he just opened the bag of salad that day"...he made no offer of compensation. I was not impressed and even less so to learn that the salad came from a bag. I am sad to say that after a decade of looking forward to my salads at the Woodfire...I am now on the hunt for my new "go to" salad location in the area.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Holy Moly that food was amazing. We started off with the smoked sampler of chicken salmon & tenderloin. I was a bit hesitant because I thought it was going to be on the raw side but it was amazing & it came with 3 yummy dipping sauces (I LOVE my dipping sauces). It was like a satisfying journey for my taste buds. Oh my gosh I got the grilled salmon with corn, cucumber & cilantro salad and it was amazing and I even considered licking my plate. Hubby got the stuffed pork chops and ooohhhed & awwweed the whole time. Daughter got the potato melt which was about 1 1/2 large potatoes. She couldn't eat it all but thought it was good. The owner was very friendly. The server was VERY new and just learning how to provide service. He was struggling but did a pretty good job. The portions were healthy and we were definitely fat & happy walking out the door. I can't wait to go back. You've got to give this restaurant a try! Lemme know if you thought this review was helpful by clicking the YES button below. Thank you for reading!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We always have a good meal here. The red snapper I had was delicious and cooked perfectly. My husband's scallops were good but the BBQ sauce to too overwhelming in my opinion. We went on a Wednesday which is a 1/2 price wine night.