“So good!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Our family had such an enjoyable evening here! Our party included a 7 year old girl, who was delighted to be greeted with a kiss on the hand--so sweet! Service is attentive & they go out of their way to please their guests. The lamb meatballs are outrageously delicious. For an entree, try the duck breast, the chicken saltimbocca, or the pasta Bretton--all wonderful. Yummy desserts, too, of course. We'll surely be back!

1  Thank Heather B

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We went to Cafe Breton last Friday evening. The food and service could not have been better. Four of us were all very happy with our meals, and Kim was a wonderful server.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

This place has been here for decades, but people keep coming back for a reason: great food at reasonable prices. Located on the preppy North side of the Severn River, it proves you don't have to go to Annapolis or even Baltimore or Washington for a great meal.

We did two prix fixe dinners. Cream of crab soup with lots of fresh sweet crab, tasty butternut squash soup, beef borganoun, veal sausages, creme bullee, cheesecake, coffee and tea. All wonderful. Add two glasses of house wine. All for $75! Try that in Paris, or Annapolis.

Attentive service, friendly people, nice decor. We'll be back.

1  Thank capitanbob
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The owner is maitre d' and you know who is running the show ( in a good way). Servers and busser were very competent.
They have two levels of pris fixe packages that help the budget conscious. I chose one and I am not even budget conscious.
Menu is geared toward French classics with Italian influences as well. All was well executed.
The polenta with my lamb meatballs was some of the best I have ever had.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I had for years driven by Cafe Bretton before I decided to go. I can't believe I've wasted that many years not having gone earlier. The restaurant is neutral from the street side but once you pull onto the lot you see the ambiance that pulls you into the place. The buiding is reminiscent of an old french building and once you get inside it took me back to many favorable trips to France. The service is very attentive and the owner is on site for an quesitons or comments. My wife loves the escargot and they made it, even though it was not on the menu. The food is beautifully prepared and the fresh bread is like I have just left a bakery. We had pasta and veal with both being sensational. The courses came out timed just right. We will definitely be back!!!

2  Thank Bloodhound672

Been to Cafe Bretton? Share your experiences!