“Bagels To Die For...”

Goldberg's New York Bagels
Ranked #3 of 12 Bakeries in Silver Spring
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

If you can't get to NYC, then Goldberg's NY Bagels will ease the hurt. Terrific, fresh bagels made daily. Every type you exoect...all good. A little schmear and you good to go.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Goldberg's bagels are always fresh and delicious. There are many varieties to choose from as well. The sandwiches are also always good.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

While you are in for some fresh bagels, pick up a bag of a dozen frozen ones for the rest of the week.
They also have a breakfast and lunch menu - the Goldberg Powerhouse is a delicious veggie sandwich on the bagel of your choice!

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

The bagels here are totally legit. You will stand in line on Sunday mornings, but it is worth the wait. I love the whole wheat everything bagel- perfect combination of texture and flavor!

Reviewed 4 September 2015

I'm from northern New Jersey and when I eat at Goldberg's if I close my eyes I feel like I'm back in New Jersey in the 1970's. This is a family spot, and this particular family is from just a few miles away from where I grew up in New Jersey - a stroke of luck for me. It's great to eat the kind of bagels, whitefish salad, and everything else from a deli that I had during my childhood. Also, this family brings baked goods down from a place on Hester Street in New York City - so you can also enjoy black & white cookies, cakes and rainbow cookies just like you will get in NYC. Another favorite? The hamentaschen - don't miss the apricot if you have a chance! I love this spot!