“Solid bagels”

Goldberg's New York Bagels
Ranked #3 of 12 Bakeries in Silver Spring
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I don’t know how people get bagels at other places- this place is legit. Skip the big chains and come here for lots of flavors, good cream cheeses, etc. Gets crowded on Sundays and closed on Saturdays.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

My husband is from Long Island and I lived in Manhattan long enough to know what's worth the carbs. This a great traditional kosher bagel shop. We love their bagels and bialys. I'm usually an everything bagel toasted with lox spread girl and have never been disappointed. The only reason that this review isn't a 5 is that the service can sometimes be slow (but worth the wait) and they've given me the wrong bagel before a few times (but I eat it and always go back). It's always a nice local crowd!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Goldbergs is your old style bagel shop. Not a lot of glitz but great bagels and baked goods! There is also a selection of other hot options for your bagels but I have not tried them. One thing that I think is great is that they have large containers of orange juice, so if you pop in for a bunch to take home in the morning you can get your juice there too.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

It's the delicious smell of fresh-baked bagels. Folks come in to buy them by the dozen, but there are also chairs and tables to eat -in - I love theirtuna sandwiches on a plain bagel!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The store smells delicious, and all of the food was yum. We ordered bagels, they were soft and chewy and flavorful. The grilled cheese bagel was super filling with lots of cheese. The bialys are awesome and made our car smell good. Portions are generous and fairly priced.