“Nasty, low-brow 'restaurant'”

Add it.
Taco Mex Restaurant
Ranked #303 of 397 Restaurants in Silver Spring
Reviewed 6 May 2017

They ignored delivery orders. They hang up on you when you call. They serve nasty week-old reheated chicken as a staple of their menu.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

Ordered nacho's w/o meat and it was soggy when delivered by grub hub. So the 2nd time asked them to put everything separate. They went overboard and the cheese was not even melted. I don't own a microwave so I had to have the cheese unmelted. Then disappointment: the jalepeno's were raw which the 1st time they were pickled. The 3rd time I asked to have the cheese melted on the chips but all the other ingredients separate. They do a nice job of this but AGAIN the jalepeno's were raw -- It is not easy to eat RAW jalepeno's and it really upset my stomach! I could eat pickled peppers okay and love them. Very disappointed but Grubhub gave me something off my next order.