“Health concern”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #187 of 422 Restaurants in Silver Spring
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

6:00pm of August 19

As I was waiting patiently in line, as the workers were trying to replace the rice. I then started seeing flies, to be exact two. This truly is health concerning as I get my chipotle from here a lot. I hope I get a response from the manager regarding this issue.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

This Chipotle is always busy but the seem to move you through the line quickly and always with a smile. The food came out hot and correct.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

My buddy and I went to Chipotle for lunch. We got a bowl and had plenty of fresh ingredients to choose from. The staff was friendly and although the line was a little slow it seems it was related to some problem with the register (or the people paying at it). It tasted great and we had a good lunch.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

I do like Chipotle in general but this one is the worst franchise I have ever seen anywhere!
First the parking lot is super tiny and it shares spaces with a Starbucks so their is never parking ever ever u have to park behind it in the grocery lots.
Inside is super tiny, and the lines always blocks the door so good luck getting in at lunch time. Line goes slow my food was bad they packaged it to go and it had leaked all over the place in my car.
This one needs to be looked at by management it has a ton of issues!
Never again!

Reviewed 2 December 2015

I've probably turned around and left here more often than I've eaten at this location. It seems to be almost always full, and it seems to me that there are fewer people working at the counter than at other Chipotle locations I've been too, which I assume contributes to the long lines. I may be wrong about that impression, but that's what I believe I'm seeing.

If you're willing to wait, however, the food here is pretty good. My wife has said that the sofritas is not as good as at other locations, but my sampling of the steak and barbacoa has been as good as at any Chipotle. Generally speaking, I don't think there's any reason not to like this place if you've got the time to wait.