US$109
Hampton.com
US$103
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$120
US$129
Homewood
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$134
US$125
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$119
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$77
US$110
US$94
  • Pool
Courtyard Silver Spring North/White Oak(Silver Spring)(Great Value!)
US$110
All reviewsfull kitchenacross the streetliving roomfamily stayvarious locationsfitness room isshopping plazasuburban areamini suitepool hoursfront desk staffextended staynice hotela small shopping centeri highly recommend this hotelassistant managercollege park
Reviewed 26 October 2017

We stayed in same hotel we stayed last year, but this time I stayed with my Dad, for 2 nights. The only drawback was there was only one bed in each room, and second bed was a pull out sofa bed, which of course was not comfortable. They still have the same home comfort type of room, where everything is there that you need at your house. It is like a mini house for you. Front desk Asian lady was very helpful and signed me up for the Marriott rewards. But looks like she was working all the time, we only saw one other employee behind the front desk during our entire stay. Room is actually good for one person or for a couple. Hoping to go there next year too.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I had the pleasure of stating at this hotel for 20 days and it was a really an enjoyable experience. The front desk is friendly and just plain nice. The breakfast is awesome. The three days mixers in the evening are excellent and the cleaning staff is wonderful. My only complaint is that the workout room is too small only one person can workout comfortably at the same time.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jhonesnaps60
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We drove from New York City to have a 2 nights stay here. We got the 2 bedroom apartment which comes with a full kitchenette. The appartment was sufficient for 2 families. The sofa could be made into an extra bed. Breakfast was good and food was topped up in a timely manner. Hope to return in the near future.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We have stayed in various locations to visit my children while they attend the University of Maryland. The Silver Springs Residence Inn was the best experience. The rooms were spacious and very clean. We were able to relax with the whole 6 person family and spend quality time in our own space. The convenience and quality of the breakfast enabled us to continue to enjoy our time with the kids. We will be staying there on our next visit.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Joanne P
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I've been staying at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Silver Spring, Md - arrived on 09/22/17 and will leave on 10/06/17. The entire staff are so welcoming, warm and attentive that I wanted to commend all of them for their professionalism, helpfulness, and couteous attention to every request that I've made. I only have a few more days left before I go, but I wish that I could stay longer. You can be sure that I'll return and I heartily recommend this Inn to all travelers. Lucena and Carline at the Front Desk are especially helpful. Phil G.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo