US$152
US$169
Homewood
US$119
  • Restaurant
Courtyard Silver Spring North/White Oak(Silver Spring)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$139
US$100
US$95
Priceline
All reviewsjunior suiteclub loungegreat starbucksbday celebrationspg pointsan exceptional experiencefront deskdining recommendationsteam membersoutstanding customer servicespecial thanksrite aidattending a conferencelobby barguest roomsmeeting roommetro train
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The front desk staff is exceptional. They were able to accommodate my request for an early check in which was incredibly helpful in being prepared for a meeting I had later in the day. This is by far one of the most clean hotels I've ever stayed at, and every single person on staff seems to truly be happy and care about the hotel and it's guests. We stay here a few times a year, and look forward to it each time. I've also run into the general manager or other higher level employee each time I've stayed, who have also always been very kind in passing in the elevators. The Starbucks is an added benefit, truly the "perfect" experience. Danielle and Fatoumata at the front desk were exceptionally friendly, accommodating, and friendly. Truly a warm welcome. The beds, are AMAZING. The rooms are always very clean, the bathroom amenities are quality and smell great! I love having a couch in the room, the space each provides, and again... the beds are incredibly comfortable!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Stacy C
Alrucia H, Manager at Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Stacy C,

Thank you for this amazing five star review, and for taking the time out to share your experience with us and others. I'm so happy to hear that we were able to check you in early and that you found our hotel to be one of the cleanest you've stayed in. We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience, from the location, to service, to your room! I can't wait to share your kind words with Danielle and Fatoumata they are great assets to our team! Thank you again for sharing your great experience with us and we look forward in your return.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Compliments on the service received at the bar from Henry & Mario. I initially went down to order food and head back to my room, but engaged in welcoming conversation and decided to stay. Great service, food, drinks and convo, thanks Sheraton.

4  Thank Robert K

Dear Robert K,

Thank you so much for sharing your five star experience, and for mentioning two of our best who helped make that possible. I can't wait to share this with them. I'm so happy to hear that their welcoming conversation encouraged you to hang around longer than just placing your order. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us, we look forward in your return!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This is a great hotel in the center downtown Silver Spring very convenient with a little mall, lots to do, MANY din8ng options close by, walkability score is a high.... high score and the service staff is very friendly and accommodating and the rooms are very clean with a great house keeping staff who were also very pleasant and accommodating when you come across them in the hallways.

Henry, Shenita, Scott & Mario at the bar/ lounge-restaurant are always so nice and helpful... sometimes it gets busy for a small place.... yet they maintain their “cool” professionalism.

Keep it up, we’ll be back!

Room Tip: Get to the bar early for happy hour!
4  Thank Tray M

Dear Tray M,

Thank you very much for a terrific five star review and great comments on our team.I'm happy to hear that you found our hotel in a great location.I really appreciate the recognition of Henry, Shenita, Scott and Mario, they are all great members of our team. Thank you again for taking the time out to share your experience, we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Mario and Henry were such great bartenders. They were attentive and friendly and know how to make a good martini. The bar is relaxing and a nice place to go to escape the stresses of travel. I look forward to returning.

4  Thank maragay69

Dear maragay69,

Thank you so much for sharing your five star experience, and for mentioning two of our best who helped make that possible. I can't wait to share this with them. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us, we look forward in your return!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The crew in the Starbucks at Sheraton Silver Spring are the best! The service was fast and efficient. You got my name and my order right!
Angela, Azeb, LaTasha.... you made my day with your smiles and friendly service. And, you made my mocha! Thanks.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Doug T
Alrucia H, Manager at Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Doug T,

Thank you for this fantastic five star review. I will be sure to share this amazing review with Angela, Azeb, and LaTasha, who are all star players on our team. We aim to please and I'm so happy to hear that they were able to do that! Thank you for taking the time out to write this review. Come see us again soon.