Turf Valley Resort(Ellicott City)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$134
  • Breakfast included
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Owings Mills(Owings Mills)(Great Value!)
US$129
GardenInn.com
US$159
US$128
US$120
US$108
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$156
US$149
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

All reviewsthe main houselarge bathroomjacuzzi tuba wonderful staywinter roomloftfireplaceprivacymdbecks
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

Over the years, we have stayed many times at the Inn at Norwood as a precursor to a family visit minutes away. Kelly Crum and her husband are superb hosts who aim to please in making your stay comfortable, memorable and enjoyable. An unavoidable previous guest stay pre-empted our reservation in THE LOFT, but to Kelly's credit, she advised us early and gave alternate options. We chose to stay in the Secret Garden, which had a great two person jacuzzi, comfortable and cozy sleeping and wet bar accommodations and ground floor access. Its only major shortcoming was the remote double sided fireplace of THE LOFT. Our next day breakfast of egg soufflé, bacon and home fries was piping hot and delicious. Great overnight!!!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jack D
Reviewed 16 January 2016

This was a nice restful place that gave us what we were looking for...privacy and a large Jacuzzi tub.

Kelly, the owner, was very sweet and accommodating - her breakfasts were delicious.

We had a very nice stay in the Garden Cottage which is directly across from the main house with it's own entrance. There's not much to do in Sykesville but the restaurants In the main part of town are quite good and only minutes drive to Eldersburg where there are a lot more places.

I would recommend this very nice B&B.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2015

It was my first time staying at a B&B. Didn't know what to expect. I was a great experience. I was greeted by the owner and never saw her although someone was always available if i needed something. The other guest were friendly and pleasurable. It is a landmark older home so there were some issues with doors, but I never felt uncomfortable or not secure. I was there on business and that business required me to stay an additional day. Because this was a business stay they gave me the business rate. When on the day of check out I told them I had to add a day, it was no problem they just extended my rate. They do offer a breakfast non business guest. I just enjoyed the local restaurants. There is a great French Crepes eatery with in walking distance. Be sure to visit. There is also a wine bar/store where you can go in the evening have a glass of wine and enjoy local conversation with friendly people.

Room Tip: A great get away secluded and romantic. Book early as they tell me that they do get booked.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2015

I stayed at the Inn for two nights while visiting family nearby. The rooms are nicely decorated and the hosts are very amenable. If you want a room with a shower stall rather than in a tub with a shower, please confirm that before making your reservation. Sykesville is a quaint little town and it is quiet except when a train comes through about twice a night. If you are a solo and don't need breakfast, you may be able to get a reduction on the room rate.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank bepaged
Reviewed 16 May 2015

We just happened upon the Inn at Norwood on our way north. Risky - but drove in without reservations. Kelly and Steve couldn't have been nicer in welcoming us! They have been in operation for 15 years and know exactly how to run an excellent B&B. Every detail from check in to departure was perfect! The cozy little town offers great dining and fun shopping too. The location is ideal as Washington, Baltimore and Gettsburg are all nearby. We stayed in the Summer room and it was spacious and well appointed. They serve a gourmet breakfast with Steve's special touches of artwork. Kelly was very informative and a gracious hostess. We will be back!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple