Turf Valley Resort(Ellicott City)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$134
US$129
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
US$111
US$107
Hilton Garden Inn Owings Mills(Owings Mills)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$123
GardenInn.com
US$131
US$119
US$91
US$69
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$98
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Hampton Inn Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$112
US$109
Hampton.com
All reviewsthe main houselarge bathroomjacuzzi tuba wonderful staywinter roomloftfireplaceprivacymdbecks
Reviewed 18 April 2016

Secret Garden room has frig and nice whirlpool tub. Room is just really nice. Been here several times and always happy with the location and the room. Easy walk to a couple of different restaurants. Breakfast was not provided on Saturday which is a shame because the hosts make a great breakfast

Room Tip: Web site provides detailed pictures of all rooms
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

Over the years, we have stayed many times at the Inn at Norwood as a precursor to a family visit minutes away. Kelly Crum and her husband are superb hosts who aim to please in making your stay comfortable, memorable and enjoyable. An unavoidable previous guest stay pre-empted our reservation in THE LOFT, but to Kelly's credit, she advised us early and gave alternate options. We chose to stay in the Secret Garden, which had a great two person jacuzzi, comfortable and cozy sleeping and wet bar accommodations and ground floor access. Its only major shortcoming was the remote double sided fireplace of THE LOFT. Our next day breakfast of egg soufflé, bacon and home fries was piping hot and delicious. Great overnight!!!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jack D
Reviewed 16 January 2016

This was a nice restful place that gave us what we were looking for...privacy and a large Jacuzzi tub.

Kelly, the owner, was very sweet and accommodating - her breakfasts were delicious.

We had a very nice stay in the Garden Cottage which is directly across from the main house with it's own entrance. There's not much to do in Sykesville but the restaurants In the main part of town are quite good and only minutes drive to Eldersburg where there are a lot more places.

I would recommend this very nice B&B.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2015

It was my first time staying at a B&B. Didn't know what to expect. I was a great experience. I was greeted by the owner and never saw her although someone was always available if i needed something. The other guest were friendly and pleasurable. It is a landmark older home so there were some issues with doors, but I never felt uncomfortable or not secure. I was there on business and that business required me to stay an additional day. Because this was a business stay they gave me the business rate. When on the day of check out I told them I had to add a day, it was no problem they just extended my rate. They do offer a breakfast non business guest. I just enjoyed the local restaurants. There is a great French Crepes eatery with in walking distance. Be sure to visit. There is also a wine bar/store where you can go in the evening have a glass of wine and enjoy local conversation with friendly people.

Room Tip: A great get away secluded and romantic. Book early as they tell me that they do get booked.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2015

I stayed at the Inn for two nights while visiting family nearby. The rooms are nicely decorated and the hosts are very amenable. If you want a room with a shower stall rather than in a tub with a shower, please confirm that before making your reservation. Sykesville is a quaint little town and it is quiet except when a train comes through about twice a night. If you are a solo and don't need breakfast, you may be able to get a reduction on the room rate.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo