“love this place”

Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 11 August 2017

a family oriented restaurant
you are seated quickly,the menu choise is large and you ll be happy with just about any selection portions are generous
ambiance is perfect with a great vibe.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

I'm a huge lover of Salvadorian food, and I have to say these are probably some of the best pupusas I've had in the DC area. We also had their sopa de rez (INCREDIBLE) as well as their tamal de elote. I'm absolutely going back next time I'm in DC.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Friendly greetings when we walked in and left. Very good Salvadoran & Mexican. Everyone liked their burritos with flavorful, excellent chicken. Guacamole was fantastic. The Salvadoran Combo of tamale and papusa was also great, good flavors, plantains perfect.
Only 2 complaints: chips lame (probably not homemade), and be careful, no free refills on soda.
Service very friendly and fast.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

This is a notable restaurant. It is the choice of those who know--the latino population. Kids love the place. You will see a lot of non-latinos there, as well. We enjoy the food, the ambience, the friendliness, and, again, the food.

Los Chorros has the best beef enchiladas you can find--lots of shredded beef and great flavors. Also, they have the best pupusas, cooked just right--not burned like those of other places.

A place we really enjoy. ¡Buen provecho!

Reviewed 10 February 2017

I went to lunch with my daughter - on a recommendation that the pupusas were especially fine. We were not disappointed. They come with several fillings, beans and cream - also ordered a cream chicken dish that was nothing special. The serving sizes were generous, service attentive, setting quite nice and larger than it looks from the outside. I plan to go here again.