“Very Quick”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Williamsport
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Very busy when we got there. We sat at bar and got waited on very fast. Had the American plate, had eggs ,home fries,sausage and big waffle and toast. Split with my wife, plenty for the two of us. One cook cooking in front of us. He was very busy but fast and efficient, only broke one plate through the rush. Food was hot and very good, love the huge waffle.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch. Hubs had a bacon cheese burger and a side order of plain hash browns. I had the waffle and hash brown with jalapeño. Me, being the waffle lover that I am, liked the waffle a lot but wasn't a fan of the stringy hash brown. Hubs described his meal as a grease pit. Unfortunately, it made his stomach upset for at least an hour afterwards. The staff was remarkable though.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

I has scrambled eggs, grits and a biscuit. The grits were too buttery, but the rest was fine. My husband's waffle was ok.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

We ate a quick breakfast here with juice, waffles, and hash browns to get us on the C&O towpath for a long day of biking.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

This place hits the spot if you are into ordering a huge breakfast. The hot cakes and bacon are good, but I suggest on ordering a side of pecan waffles.