“Great lunch ”
Review of Morning Glory Cafe

Morning Glory Cafe
Ranked #8 of 9 Restaurants in Barnstable
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This location always delivers a great meal. From breakfast to the lunches this small quaint location is excellent. If in the Mills stop in, you won't be disappointed. I will return.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Twice I've tried to eat here. Twice I've had to deal with the downer personality of the owner. Yesterday she practically asked us to order or leave. All 3 of us saw it and felt it and it was the LAST time we'll ever walk in those cold doors. Shame cause the food looked real good! Just couldn't get past the nasty attitude to try and taste any of it.

2  Thank David S
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Breakfast burritos everyday. Yum! The protein bites are another favorite. Great spot to pick up sandwiches for the beach too.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

My sister and I stopped by late Sunday morning to pick up some sandwiches for lunch. The cafe is small with a few small tables. There are two comfortable lounge chairs for waiting customers. The staff is very personable. I ordered "The Pilgrim" wrap with oven roast turkey, homemade stuffing and cranberry mayonnaise. My sister ordered "The Popeye" wrap with grilled chicken, baby spinach, craisins, walnuts and goat cheese tossed in a sweet balsamic vinaigrette. Wraps come with a choice of small side. The sandwiches were placed in small boxes with colorful tissue, a napkin and fork. Very nice presentation. The other thing I appreciated was being called by my first name when they were ready, not by a number. While we waited for our takeout I noticed that the staff seemed to know everyone in the cafe. They were clearly happy, repeat customers. We were thanked for stopping by which was very nice as well. It felt like a very welcoming place. The sandwiches were generous, well made and quite good. We will stop by again.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

A small quaint restaurant that serves a great breakfast and lunch. Service staff is friendly and engaging. I will return.