“Food good, service kinda slower but okay”
Review of Dolphin Restaurant

Dolphin Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Barnstable
Price range: US$11 - US$26
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Went around 8 on a Friday. Waitress was nice enough and food was good. For someone who doesn't eat seafood there wasn't a whole lot of choice but I got the burger and it was great! The crackers and dip was an excellent touch!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Recently ate here because other people in the party wanted to go here. We made reservations for 6:30, when we got there, there was no evidence whatsoever that we had spoken to anybody. The good news is we didn't have to wait too long for a table. Unfortunately, it was really busy and the service was slow( that wasn't anybody's fault). When I ordered my meal I was given a choice of sides so I chose mashed potatoes and the waitress warned me the cook does what he feels like, and they gave me what the cook felt like giving me which was an uncooked baked potato. Not exactly certain what I did to get the cook upset, but didn't think it was a good idea to send it back, so I just didn't eat it.It really is too bad, because this restaurant gets great reviews

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

They were really busy and we needed a reservation for the main dinning room, but we could sit at a hightop near the bar. We were great with this seating. The filet was great and the rest of our good was great too. I would highly recommend eating here!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Nice restaurant in the main street in Barnstable. They serve American food. Quality is good and they have a good variety to choose from. The service is also good

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Found this place on Trip Advisor after we finished our wonderful Whalw Watching Cruise. It did not disappoint! Great food and service! The Chicken Quesadilla was amazing, the outter shell was very light and crispy, the chicken and cheese filling delish. The Lobster Roll that my husband had was very good. Nephew had a hamburger and it was 1/3 pounder, but he ate the entire thing. Niece had the BLT and it disappeared from her plate in no time. The restaurant was clean and very coastal. Plenty of parking in the rear of the building. Would go again.