“Very Good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2015

My husband, son and I stopped at the Cafe Luigi plaza expecting to eat a quick burger for lunch at B Good. But, B Good was under renovations and closed so we went next door to Cafe Luigi. A small Italian restaurant, this place has rustic details with black and white checkered table cloths covering their tables. Seating is at regular tables or in booths. A basket of sliced bread and butter was delivered shortly after we were seated. We each ordered off the lunch menu. One order of chicken with broccoli and tornelli which was a dinner sized portion of sauteed chicken pieces, crisp broccoli, mushrooms, garlic and oil served on a small bed of pasta (the tornelli). One order of 1/2 chicken parmesan sub with a dinner salad (they have whole sandwiches or you can choose 1/2 sandwich with a side dinner salad or soup) and one order of 1/2 meatball and cheese sandwich with a dinner salad. The sandwiches were served on fresh french bread and lightly toasted in the oven. The salads were the size of a large dinner side salad and were fresh and crisp with dressing served on the side. The 1/2 chicken parm sandwich was 2 chicken finger sized pieces of meat on the rolls with melted cheese and sauce. All of the food was excellent and the prices were more than reasonable. The chicken with broccoli dish is highly recommended. For 3 lunches, 1 iced tea (no other drinks) the total bill was only $32. Really a good value. Service was quick and attentive without being overbearing. And, we were in and out of there in less than an hour.

1  Thank Teacher_Mother

Reviewed 19 August 2015

This restaurant is outstanding in price and food. It is an eating experience that reflects the great committed staff and the terrific food they serve. Their Chicken Pom is the best I ever had along with all the other great dishes they serve. Their prices are economical for the quality of food and the quantity you receive forces you to take the leftovers home with you. I can't say enough great things about Luigi's and I guarantee
you will make it a regular dining restaurant.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

My husband and I have been going to Cafe Luigi's for years, 13 years to be exact. This was the first place my husband and I ate after being married and we continue to go for birthdays, anniversaries, and just to go out for dinner. They have never let us down and their food is consistently good. My personal favorite dish is their shrimp verdicchio and my husband LOVES their frutti di mare fra diavolo! Both are DELICIOUS!

Reviewed 12 August 2015

I have been coming to Cafe Luigi for at least 20 years, but it has been a few years since my last visit. It is good to see that the place has kept up the good food. The place itself is nothing fancy, but the food is good red-sauce Italian.

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

They have been there for what seems forever, quirky waitstaff, dark rooms (which I like at night) and if you are in the mood for some heavy Italian food to sooth a craving- this is your spot. Simple, easy, big portions.

1  Thank P_R_G_NH