“Good hot subs friendly employees”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Theo's Pizzeria & Grill
Ranked #25 of 57 Restaurants in Belmont
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 April 2012

My husband and I stopped at Theo's yesterday to pick up subs. I got a large meatball sub with provolone cheese and my husband got a large cheeseburger sub with everything but hots and mayo. When I walked in the shop was quite only one other guest waiting for there order to be finished. Shortly after I arrived an employee was there to greet me and get my order. I noticed that the other employees quickly started the order as I was paying for it this was good because it made the wait a lot less. I believe that the wait was about 8-10 minutes for two toasted subs. I was quite impressed.
Once we arrived at home and opened our subs I was pleasantly surprised with my meatball sub. It was hot the cheese was nicely melted and the sauce was plentiful with bits of oninon, green pepper and tomatoe seen in the sauce. The sauce had a nice slightly sweet taste. My husbands cheeseburger sub was also good and prepared just the way I asked for it to be no mayo and no hots. He said that it was very tasty.
Overall I have to give Theo's an Excellent rating good service good food good prices and they got the order correct!!! I'll be back soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2010

This place is not for everyone. The pizza crust is almost sweet and a little buttery. But I love it! My favorite is the sausage-spinach-feta.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 8 August 2009

Best Subs in the area. No question about it.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 20 June 2009

Theo's was a small shop but the pizza was delicious. The cheese on the pizza was the best, melted in your mouth. Crust tasted like a grilled cheese...sounds strange...tasted good. I would go back in a heartbeat.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 19 October 2008

One of our favorite Belmont stops - great subs and salads! Nice clean place too!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook