“Great and Inexpensive”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Cielito Lindo is a long time family favorite, and although it's popularity has quite understandably risen, the quality of the food remains superb. The staff is friendly and attentive, the house made guacamole is terrific, and the mole sauce is literally the best I have ever had. Prices are modest too-dinner, drinks and guacamole for 2 is roughly $50 before the tip.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

The meal we enjoyed at Cielito Lindo was excellent. I had shrimp tacos that were so fresh and delicious they made my taste buds dance. The waiter was friendly and attentive, the prices were reasonable, and the house margarita was made with fresh squeezed lime juice.
The children with us enjoyed the custom made burritos and my brother loved the Patron Burrito. This small restaurant exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

The most wonderful restaurant to enjoy truly authentic cuisine with family, friends or on a date night.! Food is absolutely fantastic. We had guacamole, enchiladas, seafood and burritos with margarita's. Doesn't get better than this!.. Entire staff are the best! Relaxing and comfortable atmosphere.We will be going back again and again!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Absolutely loved this place. It was recommended to is by a staff member at the hotel we were staying. Excellent food and excellent staff.

1  Thank Mary S
Reviewed 10 January 2014

This establishment serves great and highly authentic Mexican food. My wife is a Mexican American, and I have traveled Mexico extensively, and the fare at Cielito Lindo Grille most reminds me of meals I had in the coastal cities of the Yucatan. The chefs utilize a good amount of seafood, and you can expect to find accents of species indigenous to the coastal tropics (often thought of as "Mediterranean") such as olives, artichokes, etc.
You still get your very traditional Mexican offerings here, too, however: chorizo, carne asada, mole.
My wife and I agree it's the best Mexican food in the area. There may be equally authentic restaurants in Lynn, Revere, or Chelsea, but we stay away from those towns. If you want authentic Mexican cuisine in the environment of a nicely kept town, look no further.

1  Thank IvyLeagueTexan