“Bereavement lunch”
Review of Sunset Grille

Sunset Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Sunset Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 86 Restaurants in Bourne
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Views! Views! Views! coupled with amazing food- if you haven't been in yet- come visit us! Fireplace, cozy atmosphere, great food and drinks!
Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

My brother and I held a bereavement lunch for our family and friends at the Sunset Grill over the past week. I want to share how terribly helpful their manager Frank was with the arrangements and providing this lunch at the last minute. I called them the day before the funeral and they were actually closed but he took my call and provided me with the confidence that this would be taken care of. We made our choice for buffet and that was it. In a time like this when the family is overwhelmed by plans and details not to mention the loss of a loved one, it was nice to know that there are still such kind people that will help you with these plans. The waitstaff were terrific and the lunch we chose was delicious. Thanks to everyone there for making our family gathering such a pleasant one. My father's burial was at the Veterans Memorial cemetery right down the street, this could not have been a more convenient or pleasant place to gather! The views here are spectacular even in the winter months!

Reviewed 18 September 2015

The Sunset Grille is our local go-to place for dinner out. Specials and regular menu items are always fantastic! Our favorites are the calamari with sweet chili sauce as an appetizer and seared tuna entree. The kids love the burgers! If you time your visit right, the sunset is dynamic and wonderful!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

We frequent Sunset Grille with friends or because we've just finished playing golf. The food is always really good and consistent, the drinks are always delicious and the bartenders are great. Andy the manager always makes sure that everything is going well and that we are happy. Always a great "go to" place, and the sunsets overlooking buzzards bay are amazing (an added bonus)!!!

Reviewed 19 August 2015

My husband and I frequent The Sunset Grille for their Delish salads, comfortable restaurant and beautiful grounds. Yet, we need to send out our praises to Dana, the bartender. He is a great bartender. Great drink skills and serves under pressure with
Ease and friendliness. Dana never skips a beat, follows up with his service quickly and is socially engaging! Thank you, Dana, for making our experience a great one!

Reviewed 5 August 2015

Have eaten at the Sunset Grille several times in the past and have always come away more than satisfied with the food and the service. Not so yesterday. Ordered a Cobb salad (disappointing...someone should show the kitchen how to make one...looked more like a Caesar salad). Whoever prepared my companion's sandwich loaded one side of the sandwich with the meat, the other side consisted of lettuce. What was supposed to be a grilled sandwich was grilled alright....a strip about one inch wide on half the sandwich showed evidence of grilling (the rest of the bread was just hard). And finally, don't know what our server's problem was, but she was one step above unpleasant. Very, very disappointing experience. It'll be a while before we have lunch there again.