“Very nice!”

Sake Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 139 Restaurants in Braintree
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We sat at the bar and could watch some of the sushi rolls being made. The service was friendly and efficient, and the rolls and tempura quite tasty.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

We've been eating Japanese all over the US for over 30 years.
This is the best ever! Cocktails were perfect. House salad was fresh & crispy with a delicious ginger dressing. We had a shrimp & veggie tempura-light, crispy, fresh, & delish! The sushi was so fresh & excellent. Service was A+. We have a 1 hour drive to enjoy this excellent cuisine. I can't wait for the next time. The restaurant is immaculate - except the ceiling fan. As I was admiring the pretty colored balls hanging from the ceiling, I saw the fan . Yuk - disgusting!!!! I hope they clean it before my next visit.

1  Thank Kathy J
Reviewed 9 February 2017

After meditation class and before the Superbowl my sister and I needed something just right to eat. We decided to try Sake for a bowl of Yaki Udon, Vegetable Tempura and a small bottle of Hakutsura draft sake. The waitress was attentive and very welcoming! The udon noodles were so yummy with a delicious broth filled with veggies that were crunchy and fresh! The tempura was also very good - you can tell that they keep a clean kitchen which is VERY important. The sake hit the spot. We enjoyed our meal, never felt rushed and had enough to take home for later! (p.s. Pats won!)

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We found this sushi place on a whim in Braintree after moving from Quincy. Tucked in a strip of business and hair salons, you wouldn't expect this restaurant to have great sushi or service, but it does. It's officially our new favorite sushi spot on the South Shore. Great sushi, fresh and well-prepared. Fast & friendly service and exceptionally reasonable prices. As sushi lovers, when heading out, we expect our bill will be no less than $50/person for sushi and drinks (always a Sapporo and large sake involved) and we always come in under budget here. We recommend to everyone.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

While visiting my family, they took us here for a change of pace.
Important to me seating was quick, hostess, bar waitress, & dinner waitress are all well trained & polite & helpful.
You can choose table style dinning or Hibachi, we chose Hibachi.
My mai tai was the best I have ever had, our chef was very entertaining well skilled. We all enjoyed having saki squirted into our mouths. You can decline to do this if you wish. The food was prepared right in front of us. The food was delicious! I highly recommend this Restaurant. Not pricey at all.

1  Thank Ginger S