“Best Thai food in Braintree”
Review of Cafe Asiana

Cafe Asiana
Ranked #18 of 140 Restaurants in Braintree
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 11 March 2016

I eat here frequently and it is the best Thai food in Braintree. Now, I know that is not saying a lot but it is quite good. The restaurant is small seating only about 20 people but it is not usually crowded. Their fresh rolls with shrimp are excellent. Tom Yum soup is good and spicy. I have had many entrees and like them all.

Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

This is one of our favorites, small restaurant and not always busy. I ordered the Garlic Chicken, my wife had Spicey Beef w/ vegetables and we ordered Pad Thai and an order of brown rice. More than enough food, actually we bought another order of brown rice to go with the left overs for another meal. We'll be back, very good food.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

This is a great place for Thai food. We always get delivery because the restaurant is small and is often crowed. I have tried many different dishes and they have all been great. Delivery is always hot and often quite fast for a busy place.

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

We have visited this place frequently. Always had good service and good food. It's a small place and can get crowded fast. On the holidays, it's best to phone order and get to go. But call early, as the wait can be long.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

We heard this was a good place to eat, and they were right! This is a small place in S. Braintree Square which only serves beer and wine. It has minimal parking. The food is reasonably priced and the menu has a wide variety for all including some spicy flare. I wa most pleased with my Fisherman's delight. there were many various kinds of seafood in it and it was rather spicy! The crab rangoon were good and all in all the price was right. We will return.

1  Thank jpp1960