“Introduction to Thai”

Cafe Asiana
Ranked #17 of 140 Restaurants in Braintree
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

I was so excited to be introduced to Thai food! My son and his wife took me to Cafe Asiana for dinner. We started with a scorpion bowl! YUMMY, ordered spring rolls, crab Rangoons and Thai sticks( vegetables fried in a light batter) DELICIOUS. I had Pad Thai which was amazing and plentiful. I tasted the Drunken noodles which was also very good! The waiter was very polite, professional and pleasant! This was a great experience and wonderful place to eat!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

A few weeks ago I ordered dinner from Café Asiana around 6 and it finally arrived around 8 after we canceled the order at 7:30. We were initially told that it would take 20 minutes and each time we called from 6:30 on we were told it was on its way, just a couple of minutes from delivery. This was handled very badly. In the end, they offered us the food for half price, but who wants cold cooked food anyway? Very disappointing.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Great Food, Great Staff, friendly and food is always fresh. Conveniently located, near Braintree T station.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

The best fast hot great service food you will ever get. My family loves this place the service is the best around!!
Also they make the best Shirley temples around for the little ones!!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 August 2016

First time eating here and it was very good. I tried the house rice. It was to die for. I love the peanut sauce. The beef and chicken were great. The prices are decent. Great first experience eating here.