All reviews pancake machine boston area room was clean hard boiled eggs yogurt staff was friendly great customer service free parking off the highway business trip shuttle service quincy adams raj express mall microwave
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Worst place I ever stayed that costs over $200 a night. There is never anybody at the front desk. Not even a bell to ring. Eventually someone comes out. Night clerk was extremely unfriendly checking in. I think I might have woken him up. Bed was comfortable enough and they had a fridge and microwave in the room. BUT, There was a bad leak in the bathroom that created large puddles on the floor. Also, coffee maker was broken. Didn't even bother with their free breakfast. Manager offered to move me to another room if I stayed another night. Nah thanks.

Stayed: August 2018
Raj P, Manager at Best Western Braintree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, I am truly for a bad experience you had during your stay. I am sorry about the rate because that is the lowest rate in our area and I will speak to my staff about their behavior and attending the desk at all times. I will also look at the leak, and I wish you brought to our attention about the coffee make because we always have spare ones at all time. Please give us another chance and I will be happy to give you a larger discount and make sure you have a comfortable stay.

Thanks,

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I loved that hotel was super close to the highway. The hotel was clean and accommodating. The management was very very nice.I had a problem with my reservations that I did online Raju saved the day and took care of it. He was beyond helpful and that is always a plus when you get great customer service because it is so hard to come by these days.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank S3andme
Raj P, General Manager at Best Western Braintree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the amazing response, we work very hard to make sure we meet our guest expectations and try to exceed our goals. Thank you very much for your stay and hopefully we will see you again.

Regards,

Reviewed 1 July 2018

I stayed at Beantown Inn while traveling for business. It is right off the highway. The lobby renovation was close to the end and appeared nice. Breakfast is served from 6am everyday which was perfect for me. The rooms were nice and clean. There's not much to do within walking distance, but it's very close to a mall and restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Stayed one night and our room had been recently renovated. It was clean and comfortable. Heating/cooling unit a bit noisy, but not too bad. Located in what appears to be an industrial area and is quite convenient to the expressway. The hotel is undergoing extensive renovations and looks quite nice. Free parking and good WiFi signal in the room.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2018

This place use to be holiday inn but not anymore, they keep using the holiday inn pictures in their marketing. The place has turned into a total dump since the sale. I stayed there two nights ago and everything from the checkout process to the room was a total disaster. If you can't afford anywhere else it is an ok option, but there are many other much better options available very nearby in the same price range.

Room Tip: Try to get on the third floors. The first two floors are noisy.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business