“Love this place - such a treat!”

Eat Cake 4 Breakfast Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Brewster
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Eat Cake for Breakfast is a real treat. The bakery items are beautiful and delicious. I especially love the almond croissant and the coconut macaroons. The Brewster Bomb is very popular too. People there are friendly and nice. It isn't cheap, but the quality is excellent. You can sit outside on picnic tables, but we usually take our treats to go.

2  Thank capecodmom_11

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The best bakery around. The pistachio croissant is very tasty. The almond croissant with the delicious filling is one of the best I've ever had. The place is very clean and there are some tables outside.

1  Thank mxm982014
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Of course I always go to Trip Advisor to see where the best places are to eat and I found Eat Cake 4 Breakfast Bakery in Brewster, MA. We have been coming to the Cape for years now and never saw this place - how sad for us. You have got to go there! Everything is excellent. It is a small bakery with an outside area to eat. We just got stuff to take home - and then the fights begin......We have gone back twice now! The Quiche is excellent and my personal favorite: the Brewster muffin - you almost just can't eat one! Put this place on your list - you will not be sorry!

3  Thank DiK153
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

This is a small bakery with so many delicious looking items and some breads. I had a cinnamon bun. There are no words for it. Wow!

1  Thank docox
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Heaven! THE best bakery - I am an almond croissant die hard fan, and this did not disappoint - lovely bakery goods. Tried the almond, and the pistachio, both of which were gorgeous! Family had the brewster buns & blueberry pastry, both fab. Wanted to try every dessert & the quiches, but had no transport.... very sad. Please come and live with me!

2  Thank katethegreat1