Residence Inn Boston Bridgewater
US$123
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$140
US$189
Residence Inn
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$159
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Rodeway Inn(Brockton)
US$104
RodewayInn
Quality Inn(Raynham)
US$104
US$83
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Quality Inn(Middleboro)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$123
US$119
ExtendedStay
All reviewsfire pitfull kitchenthe breakfast areamarriott propertiesfront desk staffbedroom suitequiet locationone nightgreat hotelwould stay againcomfortable bednetflixwasherclosetlobbypropertycouch
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I loved my stay at his property. It was clean, spacious, and comfortable. I loved the layout of the room. I felt like I was at a home away from home. The couch and bed were comfortable and I loved the channel availability! You can also use Netflix on the tv, which is awesome. The breakfast buffet had a great variety. There was really something for everyone. The front desk staff was very friendly and offered some great restaurants in the area for us to try. Overall, I was very impressed!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Courtney J, Manager at Residence Inn Boston Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. It is guests, such as yourself, that we look forward to providing excellent service to each day. It puts a smile on everyone's face when they can see a job well done. I'll certainly share your response with the team. Thank you and we hope to see you again!

Best Regards,
Courtney Joiner

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I, along with our 2 cats, stayed for 2 nights when our heat went out. This location is relatively new and they are keeping it up well. All areas we used we very clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. They really made us feel at home. The saltwater pool was a nice treat after a blizzard two days earlier. Breakfast accommodated a variety of tastes and everything was kept stocked by two very pleasant women.

If there had been anything to criticize, we would have found it. I was very impressed.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank violet260
Courtney J, Manager at Residence Inn Boston Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thank You so much for staying with us here at the Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Bridgewater! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to you see you again if you are ever in the area!!

Best Regards,
Courtney Joiner

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

This hire is a year old. It is very modern and in a great location(across from a lake). The pool is saltwater so you didn’t not smell chlorine in the hallways.
The breakfast was very good and offered an excellent variety. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2017

A small part is that the facility is barely one year old. The review is based on the owners attention to detail in the design and furnishing of the rooms.

The room furnishing included a large desk with a small “portable” work table. The usual breakfast bar and more than sufficient electrical outlets at the desk and end table near the couch.

The bathroom was separate from the room and clothes closet and there was a small counter and mirror opposite the closet. (Not on the closet door). I especially liked the small (LED) reading lights by the beds. If I had to find fault, the TV was primarily positioned towards the beds but still could be comfortable viewed from the couch.

There was a small bar with a limited selection. The breakfast area had a serving area that could be shut off so that the staff could set up and the end beak down without the “residents” interfering.

Friendly staff. Surprised at the negative comment re the staff. If it's inconsistent management needs to take notice.

All in all it’s too bad in our travels it’s a little out of the way or we would definitely stay here.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Ok, so here is the issue with this Residence Inn. The staff is not trained adequately and don’t appreciate the Marriott standards. I moved over for a few days from the Courtyard because it was booked solid and I couldn’t get a room in Raynham. At first blush the new, shiny facility is alluring. Don’t get me wrong, the rooms are big and the lobby is brand new. Very nicely put together. That’s all this place has going for it.

The staff is really unlike any that I’ve ever experienced in a Marriott Facility. From the front desk staff to the bar tender (Summer) they really don’t know hospitality. When asked about certain items that they should have on hand the reply was, “I order once a month and don’t get paid enough to do more that that”. She also went on to explain that she didn’t know what the three sinks were for behind the bar. That would be wash, rinse and sanitize. Also, there was debris on both sides of the floor next to the head board when I checked in (some organic matter and a child’s bracelet) and I waited to see if the housekeeping would get it at the next day. Nope. Didn’t see it and didn’t clean it up.

For your money and quality, the Courtyard in Raynham is head and shoulders above the Residence Inn. The managers (Karen and Bob) want your business and know the Marriott Standards. Bill the night manager is always cheerful and the bartender Eric is like Sam Malone in Cheers. You just sense they like what they do and care about their clients. Not so in Bridgewater.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business