“Service rates a Zero”

Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #39 of 49 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

Stopped by and took advantage of the drive though with my son as we were heading into Boston. Only car in line at the time - nearly ten minutes later our order still wasn't ready. Now there were about 8 cars behind us before we left.

Order was a ten piece nugget, plain cheeseburger and a medium chocolate shake.

Nuggets were warm and dried out (awful). Cheeseburger had pickles on it (didn't know until after we left) and the shake was a small. Asked the young man at the window if this was a medium - asked him twice. It was a small.

Hands down worst Burger King that we ever did a drive through. How could you screw up such an easy order?

Next time I will go one exit north to Wendy's.

If they could get a zero rating - I would have given it. A 1 seems generous to me.

Reviewed 10 March 2015

This is consistently the slowest FAST FOOD place I have ever been to. Ever six or months or so I forget slow they are and make the mistake of stopping at this restaurant.

I hope I don't forget and boycott it forever!!

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Can't believe how slow the service is at the drive up window. Food is not hot and long waits for a fast food hamburger place. Workers are not the friendliest. I stopped one time about 3 weeks ago and they had no hamburgers. They said the grille was broken. Their whole business is built on hamburgers.LOL. Got no satisfaction when I complained. Not on my restaurant list any longer. McDonalds is just down the strret along with 10 other places.

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Beans and the Have a great signing up for the last day of the summer. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I

1  Thank JamesL5925