“Family Fun night ”

Little Sami's
Ranked #21 of 178 Restaurants in Brockton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Food was awesome. Greek Mac and cheese too die for. Great friendly service. Will def keep returning !!!❤️

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We have ordered from little Sami's many times & have not once been disappointed. I LOVE the Cali Turkey Burger & my husband the Chicken Cali burrito. My boys always do Chicken Fingers & French Fries & one dinner plate feeds them both .. keep in mind my boys are 9&4. The owner is a very nice guy & is always working hard right by the sides of the rest of his employees. If you are in the neighborhood stop by & try their Mac & Cheese dishes & write a review .. I have yet to order (afraid of the calories) but looks so delish.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Had lunch there a couple of times. Real food, cook like at home. Good stuff. Everytime I have been there the service was slower than I like, but that is most likely because they do a huge take business.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

The food is always fresh and well prepared. They have a variety of choices so enough to satisfy everyone in your party. The staff are very friendly. It's right off the highway on our way home. We always get take-out, however the place is really bright and cheerful. Keep think we might decide to eat there sometime. The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

Little Sami's is owned by the same people as West Side. Although West Side is a definite 5-star, Little Sami's is only a 4-star. I find the food at Little Sami's to be greasier than West Side and less flavorful. Plenty of food options for people -- fried foods, salads, sandwiches, etc. The fried pickles are decent, but lack flavoring. My fiance has tried a few different mac and cheese dishes; they are VERY rich. Overall, good food at a great value!